*Cxzt*

User
Mar 27, 2022
Job Name rebellion

Job Salary 20

Job Limit 10

Job Group Gangs

Would this job need special rules? No

Job Purpose You are able to kidnap/Kill The government however You are AOS/KOS to the government
> Own rebellion base
> raid PD base

Job Weapons/Tools Keypad cracker/lockpick, Nightstick and handcuff (edit: scar for raiding)

Workshop Model same as trashman model

Misc. Info

Last edited:

AquaticLemon

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 25, 2022
+1 let’s get new class and maybe other player model

Adarlard Bambozzini

User
Oct 4, 2021
+1 I think a rebel ion job would add a fun aspect for pd and for the Rebels. I constantly find myself when I'm mayor just guarded by 20 guys and no one trying to raid, but i think the rebels would add a new and interesting aspect to the Police and swat teams having to crush rebels, and would make being mayor and cops more fun.

Doc

𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘯 𝘈𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘙𝘗
Forum Administrator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jan 21, 2022
Ireland
-1 I think having too many jobs be able to freely KOS other jobs is a bad thing. This job would have a hard time respecting NLR both ways

Mahlaser

Admin On Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Nov 15, 2021
atmc.cc
-1 I think having too many jobs be able to freely KOS other jobs is a bad thing. This job would have a hard time respecting NLR both ways
The rule would still be in place or could be dished away and KoS for both rebels and government may be a thing (as Doritos go). This sounds like a good time. Only accessible to VIP and up maybe. Job salary = $22. However, model should not be a trashman. 10 minute raid cooldown for P.D. and bank. Can kidnap (+1).

Last edited:

Gjeoff

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Apr 21, 2022
+1 becouse Doc dosent want this

Wilkers

Director @ Atomic Networks
Forum Administrator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Sep 14, 2020
United States
Suggestion Noted
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​