*Cxzt*

User
Mar 27, 2022
Job Name rebellion

Job Salary 20

Job Limit 10

Job Group Gangs

Would this job need special rules? No

Job Purpose You are able to kidnap/Kill The government however You are AOS/KOS to the government
> Own rebellion base
> raid PD base

Job Weapons/Tools Keypad cracker/lockpick, Nightstick and handcuff (edit: scar for raiding)

Workshop Model same as trashman model

Misc. Info

Last edited:
+1 I think a rebel ion job would add a fun aspect for pd and for the Rebels. I constantly find myself when I'm mayor just guarded by 20 guys and no one trying to raid, but i think the rebels would add a new and interesting aspect to the Police and swat teams having to crush rebels, and would make being mayor and cops more fun.

-1 I think having too many jobs be able to freely KOS other jobs is a bad thing. This job would have a hard time respecting NLR both ways

-1 I think having too many jobs be able to freely KOS other jobs is a bad thing. This job would have a hard time respecting NLR both ways
The rule would still be in place or could be dished away and KoS for both rebels and government may be a thing (as Doritos go). This sounds like a good time. Only accessible to VIP and up maybe. Job salary = $22. However, model should not be a trashman. 10 minute raid cooldown for P.D. and bank. Can kidnap (+1).

Last edited:
+1 becouse Doc dosent want this

Suggestion Noted
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​