Denied Cytosure Staff Application

Cytosure

User
Mar 11, 2023
Username: Cytosure

◈ Your In-Game Name: Cytosure

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198316838670/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Cytosure#0366

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day. I have also played a server very similar to this with almost the same rules.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am usually active on Garry's Mod around 4pm-10pm on the weekdays, and anywhere from 1pm-4am on the weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am a bit of an DarkRP enthusiast, however I have not moderated any DarkRP server before and I'm willing to give it a shot. I truly want to help AtomicRP grow and connect with other players. I've also seen how other members of the staff team works and they do an amazing job of running the server, and I want to join the staff team and be apart of that. I believe that I am committed to the server. Becoming part of the staff team at Atomic would be a great opportunity for me to learn as well. Joining the staff team can be a big responsibility, but I truly believe that I have the patience, effort, and commitment and that I can get the job done. Lastly, I am very excited for just having the chance of joining the staff team at Atomic. Staffing is very necessary, and that's exactly why I want to join the staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I would be a great addition to the team for many reasons. Firstly, whenever I see one engaging in actions or basing related to roleplay, I can pretty much tell if that's a rule broken or not. I can maintain professionalism when supervising and in general. I deal with issues professionally, and I have patience with people. I love working with other people, and that is something some people don't have. I am ready for any challenges that come my way on this server. I'm always trying to improve myself and learn new things. I'm very active at day and night. I can ensure all rules are followed and if they are not the proper and necessary actions are taken. Regardless of who it is, I approach conflict without letting things take me off the ball. I believe that if I am a great fit and if I am accepted, I can show positive impact on the server and the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I have 179.5 hours on Garry's Mod. I'm 15 years old, I am a male, and I live in Florida. I also hold maturity.

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

reasons above. also, shouldn't need to state that you're loyal, kinda makes it seem like you're not.

*EDITED* +1
I think the effort you put in your revision shows your willing to accept feedback and is worth an interview at the least.

Last edited:
+1 While I haven't met/interacted with you in-game, I can see the effort put into the questions asked. Good luck!

Neutral, I have not seen you online yet but it seems like you put effort into the questions and could be useful on the staff team.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.