Denied d3rp_is_m3 Staff Application

d3rp_is_m3

User
Jun 29, 2022
Username: d3rp_is_m3

◈ Your In-Game Name: osamabinboolin57

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199309139233/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): d3rp_is_m3 #2181

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? in the middle of the day or at night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team is I want to help people

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team, Because I will try my hardest and do my best

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like to ride horses

-1 This isn't an English essay but please write more, go look at previously accepted apps and review your answers

-1 ~Little Effort (Look at past applications that were accepted for some help forming your application)

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​