Denied D3rpy for staff

D3rpyDerps

User
Oct 6, 2021
Your In-Game Name: D3rpy Bambozinni

Steam Name: D3rpyDerps

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122314782/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: D3rpyDerps#9170

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I was warned for fail RP class 3.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24-hour minimum)

Just under 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yup

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yup

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, I don't charm people by typing y'know.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

I (personally) think that the current state of staff is lackluster and I want to help. I enjoy this server and wish to be more involved to improve it.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

If my stunning good looks and charms do not convince you. My respectful and professional mannerisms should do the job. I will show an excellent work ethic and strong communication. Not to mention I am incredibly active.

What is your time zone?

EST

What time of the day are you usually on?

Time varies but I'm on for multiple hours a day on the server alone.

-1 staff application is very much lacking. I want to see your true potential. So please, take the time and make it way better!

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.