Accepted DaBeesGaming Staff Application

STAR Taxes

User
Jul 12, 2022
Username: DaBeesGaming

◈ Your In-Game Name: STAR Taxes

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408888880/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17

Your Discord (with tag): DaBeesGaming#6955

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 12h 29m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Yes, I have actually been a staff member twice on the old Icefuse server and once on Garnet. In total I have about 2 years collective of staffing experience.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work most weekdays but am usually free all weekends and I am on later on Friday. I usually play at night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love helping other players on the server and think it would be a good use of my time. I miss being able to help others and solve conflicts. I feel like I've grown quite close with a lot of the others on the server. I have a lot of free time at the moment and it is genuinely a stress reliver to be able to get on, have fun, and help others have fun. There are plenty of times when I or a friend or even a random player has had aa big issue and their tickets sit for up to 30 minutes before someone can get to it. Of course I one hundred percent understand that there are a LOT of people that play on the server and a lot of trolls amongst those players so it is hard to get to everyone fast so I would love to offer a helping hand. At times like this even if I make a ticket and they call me in I end up just telling the staff member that responds that I don't really wanna bother them with my issue or I just make it as simple and ask for compensation from the accused in the ticket or even a sorry if it really isn't that urgent of an issue. I see people yell at staff members sometimes because their ticket has been there for a while or even just a lot of people bombard a moderator the second they see one. I hope to help both those players who are on late at night with less moderators on and to help take a few pounds of stress off the shoulders of the other staff who are doing their best to meet everyone's needs and make everybody happy.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have extensive amounts of time in the past being a moderator, I am often on at times when there is a low amount of other staff online, and I am very good at calming people down and helping people reach a common ground. I actually am really into psychology and have been studying psychology since I was in fifth grade when I was assigned a project based off of it and I have been very intrigued by learning how people function and how to destress people. I used to want to be a therapist because I just like helping people resolve mental or maybe even physical struggles with words and being able to at least with 90% accuracy being able to read someone and understand them. This is what has helped me a lot with past staff positions on other servers. It also helps me be unbiased as in I play devil's advocate to help understand both sides thoroughly (unless it is clearly a troll). It's really great to be able to connect with the players and help both parties get out of the situation at least a little happier even if one of them is guilty I could even at least calm them to a point of understanding. To be simple, I am very good in understanding both sides of each conflicts and as I previously stated I love being able to help desperate players and even stressing staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. This paragraph won't be fully relevant but I'd just like to introduce myself as much as possible. Not too relevant but just some further knowledge I have. I once owned 2 servers on Minecraft like 3 years ago and was a staff member on a server called TMD and on the old Hypixel server. I would also like to just go a little more in depth by saying that within both the Minecraft servers and the DarkRP servers I was I was not only overworked the second time and dealt with around 3 staff meetings a week with two of those being DarkRP and one being minecraft but then the first time my computer was broken. I am a wrestler, I do Jui Jitsu, I play football, baseball, basketball, and play piano along with also having a real job at a movie theatre and have all honors classes to deal with. Despite having all of these things going on, I am able to work my schedule around. I also don't sleep a lot but I still get the work done and my only real escape is either wrestling or playing some games with the guys. Being a staff member also just helps me feel productive while I game too and honestly just connects me with more fun people. I love talking to people and I honestly talk way too much, I love helping understand people and just chill chats sometimes too. I am honestly running out of some things to say at the moment so I am gonna share a few more small personal things about myself. I am recently 17 (as of July20th), I love the gym, I plan on joining the marines when I get a bit older, and I also love classic rock a LOT along with 80s vibes. Lastly I got the name DaBeesGaming from my xbox gamertag (DaBeeBees) which my dad made for 3 year old me and my older sister who never actually played on my 360. Finally I'd just like to add that in past staff applications I put way too much information. I was accepted of course as I said but I was told afterwards that for future reference to keep it short and sweet. I clearly didn't do that anymore here but I hope y'all enjoyed the short read and I'd love to see y'all as my fellow staff mates!

+1
if he says he has been staff on big servers, lets see if he struggles with the training if he was to get past interview, good application! worthy of an interview