Accepted daggers Staff Application

daggers

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 19, 2024
Username: daggers

◈ Your In-Game Name: Daggers

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096635071/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: daggermaim

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day, 7 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10AM-12AM(MST)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would want to be part of this team because everyone seems very friendly and mature, I would want to cooperate with the team to and help them with tickets when the server gets busy. Having the role as a staff member seems like a very fun job, I would also benefit from it by taking on a greater responsibility as a a type of leader between the players. People breaking the rules should be punished because they really ruin the experience of the RP and I am always on the look out for rule breakers like these. I want to also give out any ideas that I would have in mind to senior staff member and to get their opinion of what I want to maybe change in the community or to host any type of fun events for the players to win prizes in, as I have noticed that people ask for money to the staff.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am very mature when I’m in sittings, I’m always honest and I am confident that I can be a good staff member with my responsibility as a leader. Following up to my leadership skills, I am able to not get overwhelmed by any situation when it comes to handling people. As an example, I am captain of my wrestling team in my school and I am a co-leader for the woodwind section in marching band. My communication skills are on point and I know how to build up good responses. I’m very patient too so dealing with any new player wouldn’t be a problem at all, instead I would rather have a player tell me what is wrong instead of them just being confused and accidentally breaking a rule.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I’m a very chill person that is up to have any type of concersation with anyone, I am also open to help anyone with any information that they may need. I also do things on the time that they are told for me to do so, and that is because I don’t like wasting time and I would want to be seen as an example to future new staff members.

Last edited:
Accepted for Training.
Reach out to "mahlaser" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.
For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member​