Denied dallas Staff Application

dallas

User
Jun 24, 2022
Username: dallas

◈ Your In-Game Name: My steam name is Dallas but my server name is Dallas from payday 2

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799686814/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 15 years old; I was born on February 21st, 2007.

Your Discord (with tag): dallas#2577

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned 4 times for RDM. I was also warned for FailRP because I changed jobs from meth cook to civilian while someone was raiding me. While the Admin was talking to me about it, I preceded to leave while the admin was talking, I was banned for LTAP for 1 week. I understand that what I did is wrong. That I acted out of anger and ruined the fun for the guy who raided me.

How much playtime do you have on the server? About 2 days and 4 hours, from the last I remember.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PDT-7

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on most at 3 pm PDT and usually get off at around 1 or 2 am PDT. It can be around 1 to 7 am PDT but it's pretty rare.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? From the first time I played this server, I had so much fun and have made so many memories. On other servers, everything seemed bland and dull, and that they lacked variety, so you could understand my delight when I found this server. So many jobs, buildings, tools, and people. It was my dream DarkRP server! I want to give back to the community and help the community to make sure everyone can have great memories and play on an amazing server like me! It would also be a new experience for me because I've never done something like this before.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if I should be accepted for the reason that I have a deep understanding of the rules and guidelines, I can respond quickly and effectively, I don't hold grudges and am understanding of people and their actions. I am kind of a goof ball but can be serious when needed. I know Garry's mod like the back of my hand and can tell when I've gone too far with my jokes and quickly stop. I also am active on discord and am available at any time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I was born in California and have lived there my whole life, I received honor roll for a 4.0 GPA and I also know how to play the saxophone. I am an amateur programmer that use to make scratch games for fun. I have over 1000 hours on Garry's mod (0 life) and know every control like the back of my hand. I also love payday 2 it is one of if not my favorite game.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)