Your In-Game Name:
Damarcus

Steam Name:
Marcus

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Guts#9961

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No its not

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Nah

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 Week 4 Days 23 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read fully

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I do have a microphone and use it consistently

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Lt eeknoM, BANANAMAN, Hez, Beta, Shav, Lil Marco Vert, Shiloh, Brank,

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I don't but I feel like I've heard of those before

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the team because being more involved into the community would be amazing and from the time I played those sever I felt welcomed and love everyone in this community and how they treat each other, And helping the severs would be great because most times when I play early in the morning for my time and its always a little trouble that they have and theirs always a quite bit of rule breaking and to the extent when theirs a lot that the staff cant go in their pace by mostly a lot of people needing help so it would be really great to help them out and keep the community safe and fun for those who enjoy the sever and keeping it open for those who are new.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I would be a good member of the staff by putting in the needed hours and more if I need to, With making the rules known for those who don't know them and I wanna make people feel invited by how the community treats them for just playing to how the staff handles them, But with the understanding of how things go I can catch onto things pretty quick and go with the flow.

What is your timezone?
(GMT-6)

Thank you for your time <3

Last edited:
+1 I base with Damarcus all of the time and hes got one of the best personalities you will find, he is amazing and an honest person who is perfect for the team.

+1
Chill guy and mature. Never have any problems with him. Would make a good staff I think.

+1 He's a great person that can fit inside of the staff team easily, and is really active.
Also that voice:oops:

+1
a really fun, funny guy who knows the rules. Excellent application as well. I would love to see what he can offer to the team!

+1+1 I love this guy, he is the most friendly person on this planet, he's nice to everyone he mets, this guy deserves the job, he really spend a long time on his application, and he would be perfect <333

+1 Super great guy who RPs to the fullest, would make an excellent addition to the staff team. Also would make him the cutest staff member (sorry Daddy Stuffy).

+1 very friendly, knows the rules, active member, all around just a lovable guy and I think he deserves a spot on the team

+/- Very funny guy to say the least. Have not had enough interactions with him to make a decisive vote but could be a good staff.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Panda within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to MONKEYGOD on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.