Accepted DarkPhoenix Staff Application

StygianPhoenix

Phoenix Admin On Atomic DarkRP
User
Oct 20, 2021
Virginia
Username: DarkPhoenix

◈ Your In-Game Name: DarkPhoenix

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866495475/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): Currently 22 turning 23 in June

Your Discord (with tag): DarkPhoenix#9870

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. My only warn ever was a verbal warning for a weird nlr case from Dantehpan.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks 4 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? My normal hours vary during the week from monday morning usually starting around 4am to about 1pm. Then I'm typically on around 11pm to 5am until thursday night which is usually 11pm to around 11am max. Friday is usually 8~9pm to 11amish again and Saturday is my day I go from 9~10pm into 6am when I need to go to work in the morning for my only morning shift on Sunday's. Sunday's are the one day I'm barely on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? My biggest reason I want to join the staff team for AtomicRP is to help ease the load that gets bad during the mornings my time. I always notice Killuminati tends to be one of a couple on doing a lot of tickets. Even though that's my biggest reason for wanting to join I have few more reason's for wanting to help out the community. Another big factor of my choice of wanting to join is to help the community out not just enforcing rules but to genuinely be a positive impact on most players experience be it helping them with their base designs staying within rules or helping teach people about the game itself. I don't only want to enforce rules but be a better player for the community. But if I'm going to enforce rules I want to make sure ninety percent of the time it's informative rather than only punishment.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the staff team due to my heavy knowledge of the rules especially basing rules and rules not even yet clarified in AtomicRp's rule section. I've spent time asking both Wilkers and Unknown about obscure rules and things not clarified for the public that I think some staff might not even be 100% about currently. I've been recommended to apply again by Killuminati, Dovahdec and TM BrokenRecord. I truly want to help the team out and grow as a person in the community.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. There isn't too much to say about me that I haven't said yet. I'm a base fanatic who has a hobby of hopping around the map and finding failbases for people to fix and when I can try to help them fix it. I have a thing for the space material for all my base designs along with sniper towers that I feel add a bit of uniqueness to my bases that peeps can tell from a distance if it's mine. I love the psg-1 to death for rush raiding bases that I've genuinely scared the crap out of a few base owners for beating their base in less than 10 seconds. Other than that there's not really anything else to say about me.

+1 Very good app with a lot of detail and effort shown. Dark has a very good understanding of the rules and is always willing to help new players.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Tungsten on discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied