Denied DarkRP Staff APP 2.0

GhostyBoi

User
Jan 1, 2021
Your In-Game Name: My In game name is GhostyBoi, but you can call me Ghosty

Steam Name: Ghostyboi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198962852550/ , i dont have much about myself on there

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): i am currently 17 turning 18 in september

Your discord name/tag: GhostyBoi#2114

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Not RN because i was rping with cope, but i'll change it bck when i hop on

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No I havent because i dont rdm players out of messing around with a friend

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1 day 9 hours and 30 minutes , i know its not a lot of playtime but i can make that go up.

Have you read up on our rules fully? I Have and will continue to go over them until they are implemented into my brain.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i have but i feel like i need a little bit of work on the different classes of warnings.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
I Do have a microphone i use whenever i need to and even when i dont.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No i dont but if i were to become an admin on here i wont make you guys regret it

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
i do not have any on these programs

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of the staff team because i feel like i can stop the mingeing and trolling to my best extent, and possibly make friends with the other staff members too insure we all want the same thing for the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
i feel like i should be accepted into the staff team because i want the best for this server, because they welcomed me with open arms when i first started on here and now i wanna give back to the server and make every new player feel welcomed when they first join here.

-/+ I haven't really seen you around other than in the tab menu all that much. However, you application definitely needs some work as it doesn't show a whole lot of effort. I feel like if you were able to put a lot more detail into the application and get yourself more involved in the community there would be a more clear picture of who you are and whether or not we feel you are fit for staffing

TLDR: Put more time in and involve yourself more.

Man fuck those 3 ^^^ I also didn't have many interactions with you but the 1 or 2 I have had were nice +1

Man fuck those 3 ^^^ I also didn't have many interactions with you but the 1 or 2 I have had were nice +1
maxresdefault.jpg

+1, Don't see you around ofter but when I do you tend to bring a fun time and seem to have put a lot of effort in the application.

-/+ I've had some interaction with ya but not enough to tell me how I feel about your staff app man, But I do see that you are usually active on the server though sooo. Best of Luck with your Application!!!

I have had no experiences with you in game, but going off of the application, it could use more time. There are many punctuation/capitalization errors, along with the overall application being extremely short and underwhelming.
--------------------------
My advice to you would be to work harder on the application, and gain more of a presence within the server.
--------------------------
I don't know how some other staff members above can look at this application and say that it will suffice. The application is not everything, however when you do not give your all and half-ass the application, it shows, and to me, it sure looks like you could do much better.

+1 really cool guy no matter when I hop on. Knows common sense rules more than most people I have seen for sure.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.

Application Denied
You may reapply for a staff position on Atomic Networks in 2 weeks.
Make sure you are ready for the interview next time, thanks for taking the time to apply.​