Denied dbd esports player Staff Application

dbd esports player

User
Feb 18, 2022
Username: dbd esports player

◈ Your In-Game Name: dbd esports Bambozzini

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171014763/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): jonathan#6969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. failrp class 2. 1 week ago I forget what happened there might be notes on the warn that I can't see.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days about

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? A lot on the weekends but only for like an hour on some weekdays. (Depends on homework)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I see a lot of people who have trouble understanding the rules and I would like to help. I also have a clear and great understanding of the rules myself.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe that I should be accepted because the DarkRP server gets a lot of RDM and other rules broken on a constant basis, yet there is sometimes not enough staff to help. I think that adding me will allow for a healthier experience for players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. This is just a disclaimer: I sound like a girl online but I am not. Born a boy and always has been. I know that most people recognize that, but I have had some encounters, including with staff, where people thought I was a girl because of how I sound. Hopefully this does not come off as rude, and I would be happy to join the team if you guys think that is the right choice to make. Thanks! -dbd

-1 Not much effort put into where it really matters. Your optional is fine and all but the two questions before it are where we want to see a lot of effort. The failrp warn could have been from you smacking with the stunstick or random tazing peeps or failed to advert a rp action that needs one.

-1 your app is lacking and only being available on the weekend rather than the weekdays just ain’t too good in my opinion. If you have school and heaps of homework, I recommend putting all your effort into that. Good luck

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.