Accepted Deag's (DRP) Staff App 2: Electric Boogaloo

Deag

User
Jan 2, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
My name used to be a bunch of invisible squares lmao, so I had to change it to just: Deag.

Steam Name:
My actual steam name (the reason it was a ton of squares was because of italics, so) š’Ÿš‘’š’¶š‘” š’“šŸŒøš“Šš“‡ š¹š’¶š’øš‘’

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
Here is the steam profile of the man the myth the legend himself, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156497812

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am 17 years old born and raised on the playground is where I spent most of my days, I will be 18 on 6/9 so there's a lil kicker for ya <3

Your discord name/tag:
It was hippie yurt because who doesn't enjoy a tent made out of blankets while camping?! But I changed it to Deag#7429.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
I have just recently changed it to my AtomicRP name so yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned once for rdming, It was an accident and I was early in on the server just being a silly goose. I genuinely strive to make sure I never break any more server rules, gang rules, raid rules and just follow up with general common sense/courtesy riddled actions.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
I am not old or anything by any means and I can't for any reason say I am an OG but I can say this is an extremely addictive, amazing server. My current total playtime is 93 hours or 3 days and 21 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have and I try to constantly read them to make sure I have not missed anything and to simultaneously keep the rules I have memorized for future use, or even for the benefits of my friends/acquaintances.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have, making sure we are talking about the forum above the staff template and the one below it then yes I have read all of it and I have prepared for what comes in the future.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do have a microphone and yes it is my main form of communication with everyone I happen to cross paths with on this beautiful server!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do have a little bit of experience, I use to own a Garry's Mod DarkRP server quite a bit ago, and I honestly enjoyed every little wholesome part of it. I would love to apply my past passion to this server as much as possible.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I unfortunately do not have any experience with these, but I am for sure a quick learner and I would have no issue mastering these at all. I can assure I am going to research these more now that I have interests in them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The first day I came on this server, I had a goal. My only goal was to receive even 2% of the nostalgia I knew I had slim chances of receiving from years ago. I can't even explain how much fun I had. I had so much fun that instead of doing what I usually do with an older game, you know play it once and never play it again, hopped on again the next day! I was addicted! I love the effort put into the server and I love how much wholesomeness the staff team surrounding this community has to offer. Every second I spend here I get that nostalgia. Regardless of if I get denied again I just want to say thank you everyone for that because I would be having a bored quarantine without each and every one of you.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel like I have nothing but love to offer everyone and I will execute protocols exactly as described in !motd. I also love being friendly to the rest of the staff members and I feel like this would just give me a huge chance to give back and pull my weight, this server seems like a family with everyone being on daily, I love every moment.

im new to this whole community thing but i feel like it'd be even better if your a staff member so heres your +1

+1 Only have had good interactions with you, and seems like you actually put effort into this app, And appreciate how you are really into this community! Best of Luck with your Application bro!!!

+1 From me. Ive seen you around a fair bit on the server and I've seen and heard nothing but good things. Personally I haven't had too many experiences with you myself, but it's clear to me that you have a very strong reputation in the server. I'd really like to see you as apart of the staff team, best of luck to you.

+1
Seen you a couple times, nice guy only have had
Positive interactions with you. I believe your mature enough to take on the duty of a staff member.

+1
Have had nothing but good experiences playing with and around you. Notice you a lot on the server, and definitely stand out among others. I wish you the best in becoming staff.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days of this message being posted to schedule your training.