Denied DeathSmaug Staff Application

DeathSmaug

User
Jan 11, 2022
Username: DeathSmaug

◈ Your In-Game Name: AI Akame

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NightRaid_AkameGaKill/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 22

Your Discord (with tag): DeathSmaug#7462

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP- An appeal has been made. Back when sewer dwellers could not raid people in sewers. I threw an emp to get at someone behind sewers, the guy knew that was not allowed and got an admin. Got a warn because my role was not allowed to raid people in sewers.

RDM- Durning a raid at Island house, I got shot at from rocks across the water. Because shot back and killed the wrong guy. Was hit with RDM because the guy I killed did not have a gun out and I sniped him.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week 6 days, 6 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central US

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After noon 12pm-4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been playing on this server for quite a while and I am wanting to give back a bit. I have a lot of fun on the server and love the fact that I have a chance too. Other than that, love what the admins do and have a lot of respect for them. They get rid of all the people who don't care about the rules, thus they don't care about others. I would love to be able to get rid of these people myself.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I read the rules pretty regularly and get along with other players. Have been told by players that I would make a good admin, and finally decided to give it a try. I have plenty of play time on the server and have picked up on the ins and outs. I am a patient person who deals with people in a chill manner. I try and resolve any issues with any player that I don't see eye to eye with. Whether its compensation or a better explanation.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I play quite a bit of games and love to meet new people. I am a chill person who enjoys walking his dogs. I am a person who can't deal with racists. I enjoy disc golf and paintballing when I am not playing. I am a CNA and a college student who is on break for a year. But even when I am in school, I always find a way to play games. I am moving away from medical study into biology. All and all people tend to enjoy my company.

-1 Lacking effort, you haven't described on why you want to join and why you should join very well, edit your app before other staff sees this and maybe you'll have a chance.

+1 Good app, not sure if there was an edit here 👀

Hope it translates well to an interview, be sure to prepare well if you get accepted and you should be fine.

+/- decent app. Just seems a little short.

+1, would like to see an interview. Your reasons were pretty good and I see that you have good intentions

+1 Good application. I'm assuming you've edited it based off the first response, and thats respectable and shows you want the position.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to SenorPepsiMan#6173 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/accepted-for-interview-whats-next.6049/