Defibrillator for Medics

NigelGerry

User
May 26, 2021
Job Title: Doctors & Combat Medic

Job Salary: $10 / $50

Job Purpose: Heal and save the people around town.

Weapons/Tools: Healing kit & Defibrillators

Link To Addon: I found a couple of different ones, not sure which would be the best fit for this server. I would be happy to share all links to the ones I found if needed.

Summary & Explanation:
Would be cool if defibrillators were added for all medics.
It could bring more variety in the work medics already do, right now all they do is heal people. So it would be interesting if they could have the chance of actually saving a life from death if they would be quick enough.

My perfect way of this working is like this:
A patient just died and a medic is online, the medic gets an alert that someone is in need to reviving. Medic arrives at the location and finds the body, and uses the SWEP on the body and the medic gets a window showing the cause of death and gets an option to attempt revive the patient, which then has a 50% chance of succeeding (or some other % chance), which gets lower each time a player is revived until they can no longer be revived as the chance is at 0%. The patient would retain all items and weapons they had on them before dying if the revival is successful, but they would have 1% HP and can not be healed for a particular period of time, maybe a couple of minutes to dissuade abuse during raids.

(Edit: Thanks to PyroLa8z for reminding me as I forgot to add; This would be optional, you would not be forced to stay dead on the ground, you would have the option to respawn instantly, but then you would lose your items)

Last edited:
No one wants to wait to respawn.
It's great you commented this, because I totally forgot to type in the original post that this would be optional. You would not be forced to lay there dead, its mostly if you wanna keep your items, you'll have to wait to be revived.

It's great you commented this, because I totally forgot to type in the original post that this would be optional. You would not be forced to lay there dead, its mostly if you wanna keep your items, you'll have to wait to be revived.
Makes sense