Resolved DemiurgDX - Player Report on Ultimaca

DemiurgDX

User
Feb 10, 2024
Ukraine
Username: DemiurgDX

❂ In-Game Name Ultimaca SteamID [ STEAM_0:1:573927357 ] SteamID64 [ 76561199108120443 ] Steam Name [ Ultimaca ]

Your STEAMID/Link to your STEAM Profile DemiurgDX SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:71611512 ] SteamID64 [ 76561198103488752 ] Steam Name [ DemiurgDX ]

Your Discord demiurg_dx

What is the in-game name of the player that you are reporting? Ultimaca

Paste a link to the STEAM profile of the player that you are reporting. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199108120443

Which rule/rules was this player breaking? Since you can't leave a report on the sandbox server. I'm writing here.
For the third hour this character crashes the server and does not let you play on it!!!! Atomic Sandbox Ukraine

Put any evidence of this player breaking the rules here. I've written everywhere before, but maybe this time someone can do something..... Please ban this player for the constant crashing of the server. There is a video where he does it.

Also, please add a section with reports on the server sandbox.

The administration never visits Atomic Sandbox Ukraine.

Optional: Any other comments? Hopefully that recruitment for sandbox servers is real and you'll be looking at the list of candidates soon. Thank you!

Мало того что читеры зоходят. Так ещё и владелец билдер+ ТОЖЕ ЗАХОДИТ И КРАШИТ... Это уже слишком. Вот его айди и ник:
ded SteamID [ STEAM_0:0:571719635 ] SteamID64 [ 76561199103704998 ] Steam Name [ ded ]

Resolved
Report sandbox rule breakers on the atomic discord, go to #get-help, scroll up & make a ticket there.
Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)

Please forgive me, but will this help? There are tons of cheaters on the server and a player with bilder is crashing the server right now....
Resolved
Report sandbox rule breakers on the atomic discord, go to #get-help, scroll up & make a ticket there.
Thanks for making an appeal. For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.gg/atmc)
Please forgive me, but will this help? There are tons of cheaters on the server and a player with bilder is crashing the server right now....

I was given an illegal ban for 30 minutes by two bidders with cheats..... This is too much.
Resolved