Accepted Demon's Return Application.

ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

User
Jun 30, 2021
Your In-Game Name: ☢️ DEMON ☢️

Steam Name: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/13536486776561578/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 22

Your discord name/tag: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ#1337

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? It's not.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Warned for RDM.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 3w 6d 6h 57m

Have you read up on our rules fully? indeed i have.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes i have a microphone and i been using it daily.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) like i said in my old application i been a staff member's in a couple of DarkRP server's but it been awhile and i also used to be a stuff on this server.

Were you previously removed from the DarkRP Staff Team for Inactivity or Staff Abuse? Nope.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Marco.

KingChris.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I have good amount of experience with SAM, AWarn3 & BLogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Since i got back into playing on the DarkRP server i see a lot of the newer staff member's struggling taking tickets or even too much for some of them to handle at certain time of the day and which someone with some experience handling being under pressure. I also wanna help out the new players also with any type of info they and to have a good first time experience in the atomic DarkRP server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Like i said, i just wanna help out the newer members to the staff team and also the new players joining the server, i wanna create good moments inside the server and not have anyone to stress out or feel unwanted in the community.

What is your timezone? Eastern time zone.

What time of the day are you usually on? Right now i'm usually on 2 AM to 12 PM or even a bit later.

+1
Ex-Staff Member

Really friendly.
Knows the rules.
The application is not even that bad tbh.
Where am I on recommendations????? :(

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Korean Jesus on discord (DeathBomber1#1094) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied