Jan 7, 2023
Username: ♛デNdRgBrLpRツ♛

◈ Your In-Game Name: NDR

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/acdcalmaitare

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: NDR#1656

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. RDM (in my first DarkRP day)
2. FailRP (admin mistake - Paulie1K made a mistake and I didn't appeal it)
3. RDM (misunderstanding)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days, 19 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 18:00-22:15

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I want to help the team and the server with faster response time for tickets (for example if there aren't many admins on the server in the time interval I'm playing in, it would help the server to have at least one admin), but I would lie if I didn't say I also want it for it's numerous benefits. I have a strong passion for Garry's mod and thanks to that I'll put in a lot of hard-work for the server, for its players, help them as fast as I can. I feel like if I reach the staff interview and training I can reach my full potential as a staff member, developing every step of the process. In my way, I will meet new people, maybe make even more friends on this server, develop my mental strength and my overall knowledge. These are the reasons that motivate me to become a staff member on this server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I learned every rule on the server through roleplaying (sometimes on my own skin), from my friends or from other people on the server, sometimes people ask me for help with things and I noticed that lately I'm able to answer them precisely every single time and so I think I would fit in the staff team. I would love to work alongside the other dedicated staff who share my passion for this game and want to make this server a better place for all the dedicated players.
I now fully understand the mechanics, the rules and the overall gameplay of DarkRP servers so I feel like I'm capable to handle this knowledge well in my tickets
A staff member should be able to think critically and solve problems efficiently and now I consider myself mature enough to take important decisions in every possible rule-breaking server ticket.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm able to be on game only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays because of a very busy schedule but my time schedule stays the same.

Last edited:
*EDITED* +1 for putting in the effort to revise your application, worth an interview at least

Last edited:
+1

I've seen you around a bunch and think you would be a solid fit, just was a tad disappointed about the shortness of the last few questions which I believe are most crucial. Willing to change pending more information being added. Good luck!

EDIT: Vote was changed after applicant added additional info.

Last edited:
+/- good application I only put undecided because I haven't seen you on the server when I'm on so I cant really say if you're fit or not.

Username: ♛デNdRgBrLpRツ♛

◈ Your In-Game Name: NDR

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/acdcalmaitare

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: NDR#1656

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. RDM (in my first DarkRP day)
2. FailRP (admin mistake - Paulie1K made a mistake and I didn't appeal it)
3. RDM (misunderstanding)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days, 19 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 18:00-22:15

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I want to help the team and the server with faster response time for tickets (for example if there aren't many admins on the server in the time interval I'm playing in, it would help the server to have at least one admin), but I would lie if I didn't say I also want it for it's numerous benefits. I have a strong passion for Garry's mod and thanks to that I'll put in a lot of hard-work for the server, for its players, help them as fast as I can. I feel like if I reach the staff interview and training I can reach my full potential as a staff member, developing every step of the process. In my way, I will meet new people, maybe make even more friends on this server, develop my mental strength and my overall knowledge. These are the reasons that motivate me to become a staff member on this server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I learned every rule on the server through roleplaying (sometimes on my own skin), from my friends or from other people on the server, sometimes people ask me for help with things and I noticed that lately I'm able to answer them precisely every single time and so I think I would fit in the staff team. I would love to work alongside the other dedicated staff who share my passion for this game and want to make this server a better place for all the dedicated players.
I now fully understand the mechanics, the rules and the overall gameplay of DarkRP servers so I feel like I'm capable to handle this knowledge well in my tickets
A staff member should be able to think critically and solve problems efficiently and now I consider myself mature enough to take important decisions in every possible rule-breaking server ticket.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm able to be on game only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays because of a very busy schedule but my time schedule stays the same.
+ 1 well written