Accepted Derek's Staff Application

Derek

Community Member
User
Dec 28, 2020
United States
What is your In-Game Name? : My In-game name is, Derek.

What is your Steam Name? : My steam name is also Derek.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : Here is the link to my Steam Profile, https://steamcommunity.com/id/kinggderekk/.

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am currently 17 years old, with my birthday being in February on the 9th.

Your discord name/tag: My Discord name and tag is, Derek#2481.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes, my name is the same on everything.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? As of 1/3/2021, I have not been warned/kicked/banned on the Darkrp server. Recently, I was banned on the forums. The reason being was because of Spam. I'm going to tell the complete truth, I do not remember posting or doing anything. I made my account after I had donated, to look at the requirements to become staff then logged off. Then when I decided to come back to apply, I was banned but got it lifted with a verbal warning.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) I have been playing on the server for a little over a week, as of 1/3/2021 at 11:20 PM EST . I currently have 4 days 3 hours and 14 minutes.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have, I have become well accounted with all the rules by trying a little bit of everything and thoroughly reading them daily. So I can gain a strong understanding what is allowed and what isn't.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I've read the rules thoroughly and roughly learned how to format warns.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I do have a microphone, I usually type to people if it isn't urgent.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes I do, I recently gotten back into Garry's Mod after taking a 2 year break. Before I took my break, I owned a small community of servers. It was called Elemental Servers. We owned a SWRP/CWRP server that was my biggest success in server making, It had a steady pop of 30 people. I attempted to make 2 or 3 Darkrp servers if I recalled, but they all flopped due to me and my dev being lazy and only wanting to work on the SWRP/CWRP server. Eventually our community got deleted due to drama, me and my friend ( which was a Owner/Dev ) decided to leave. Leaving the community in shambles, and with everyone else splitting up and leaving. Before I owned that community, I joined a few servers ( that I cannot recall ) and would become Mod and used it to gain experience on commands and how to properly take a sit.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes I do, I only know how to use AWarn3 And BLogs. It's been a while and I'm not sure if it's any different or not since back then, but I am always willing to learn how to use them well and correctly.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I joined this server a little over a week ago with a couple of friends because we were bored and didn't know what games to play. I did not expect that I would play everyday since then and pretty much all day too! There is never a boring moment on this server, I enjoy every second I play. I've made a lot of new friends that I would've never met if I hadn't decided to join that one fateful day. With there being a large variety of jobs that I can become and enjoy. What's also nice about this server is the nice players/community that is very willing to help and answer all of my questions. I also enjoy is the current staff members that are doing such a good job on weeding out the rule breakers, that ruin the fun for others. They're able to keep everything positive and I am thankful as a active player on the server. The reason why I would want to partake in becoming staff is because I want to help protect the environment that the community currently has right now. I want to be able to help people who also enjoy the server as much as I do. I want to be able to weed out players that just want to minge and break rules. I want to be able to help people that needed help just as I did when I first joined.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I really wouldn't consider myself really good at anything. I sometimes struggle with certain concepts, but I work hard. I am always willing to go that extra mile, that extra step just to figure things out. I love problem solving, if there is something wrong I always like figuring out what happened, why did that happen, and how I can fix it. I always keep a positive outlook on things and life. I am a very positive person who believes in karma, if you do good you shall receive something good. I am a very friendly person who loves to have fun interactions with others. Except whenever something brings me down, I always think of what I have and the amazing friends that I have. There's alot of people that play games to get away from there emotions, I want to be able to provide a safe space and let them enjoy the moments they have on the server without worrying about rule breakers or minges.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my application, I hope everyone has a wonderful night or day.
<3 Derek <3

I'm enjoying the fact that I didn't want to read of all this. I'm also loving your honesty in here.

I also love how you didn't apply as soon as you hit 1 day :)

I think you have some real potential on here, I look forward to the outcome of your application!

Good luck!

+1

I'm enjoying the fact that I didn't want to read of all this. I'm also loving your honesty in here.

I also love how you didn't apply as soon as you hit 1 day :)

I think you have some real potential on here, I look forward to the outcome of your application!

Good luck!

+1
Same as REMMAH tbh but i hae alot of experiences with Derek and hes my sex slave ;)

+1 Always 24/7 have an amazing memory to be made no matter whar when I see you. You put a very very respectable amount of love into your app, And honestly man I cant even say 90% of people deserve this as much as you do.

Untitled.png

-/+ I don't really know you or have interacted with you THAT much on the server, BUT what I will say is that you are on the server a lot of the time and I do see you RP And follow the rules. And I also would like to add how I liked that you put time and effort into your Application, But besides that cant say anything else man <3 Best Of luck With your Application!

+1 Ive seen you around the server a handful of times and have had at least one pleasant experience with you. With all the people in the server that I see come and go, yours sticks out to me and I remember seeing your name in the server plenty of times. Youre very active and the two sits ive taken with you I remember you handled yourself well and wasn't a piss baby about things.

Youre a chill guy and I believe you possess the qualities that a staff member requires, so I'd like to see you on the staff team. Best of luck to you buddy.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this reply being posted to schedule an interview.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Wilkers 3 days from this message being posted to schedule your training.​