Apr 30, 2022
Username: DerpyNerpy

◈ Your In-Game Name: derpynerpy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zellers/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): DerpyNerpy#3018

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 week, 5 days, 17 hours, 50 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Daylight Savings Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6pm-12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I look forward to joining staff discussions - rooting out problems in the rules firsthand instead of just on the forums.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoy solving disputes and reaching out to players in need of help. I consider myself unbiased and I consider being on-duty as something of a challenge. I'm looking forward to making Atomic network as fair, and as adherent, as possible.

I am quite agreeable - however I will point out things if they happen to be against the guidelines, or Iamnoob's plan for the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I use an xlr microphone with an audio processor - my mic is crisp. I like to think of myself as rather articulate however consequently I appear pretentious, sorry about that. :/

I am also known as "Bus Driver". I spend a lot of time building bases and roleplay structures. I have spent a far greater amount of time with non-vip players, and hearing what they think of the server. I hope to get started as a trial-mod because I'd love to see what I can accomplish. Thanks for your time!

DerpyNerpy,

Thank you for your application. There are a couple of things from your application that I'm curious about.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I look forward to joining staff discussions - rooting out problems in the rules firsthand instead of just on the forums.

What are some sections in the rules that you consider problems? How do you propose solving them?

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I enjoy solving disputes and reaching out to players in need of help. I consider myself unbiased and I consider being on-duty as something of a challenge. I'm looking forward to making Atomic network as fair, and as adherent, as possible.

I am quite agreeable - however I will point out things if they happen to be against the guidelines, or Iamnoob's plan for the server.

As adherent as possible? Like, stick together? Also, what exactly is imanoob2000's plan?

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I use an xlr microphone with an audio processor - my mic is crisp. I like to think of myself as rather articulate however consequently I appear pretentious

It's good to know you have a good audio setup.... but what is something more relevant that you could share instead?

Keep in mind, when making your application— you should always put on your best face and effort. You're selling yourself short by sharing others' supposed perceptions about you, thus breathing said perceptions to life.

-1 I feel like you've put effort in the wrong places here. You're definitely goal driven which is fantastic but I will tell you that being a staff member does not give you more liberty to have rules changed or allow you to interpret them differently. We're fairly confident on every rule but if you need clarifications please contact a member of the Upper Staff team know and gain some clarity.

Any rule disputes we have are dealt with my Beta, Ming or Wilkers and usually on any given day. We obviously can't have a hivemind across the staff team in regards to interpreting the rules but oftentimes it will take surrendering your argument to an upper staff until you can get a good answer to your question. From reading your app, I'm not very confident you have the mentality for this kind of thing.

-1 you seem to have a great mind and grammar, you need to put more depth into the big questions, and I can see you being able to put more effort into it.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.​