Oct 29, 2022
Username: DesiredRep

◈ Your In-Game Name: DesiredRep

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DesiredRep

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): DesiredRep#9143

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I was warned for RDM by DrDabDaddy on 26/10/2022. At the time I was unaware that Hitmen had to advertise raids for the PD if you have a hit on the mayor and have reviewed the rules a couple hundred more times to get them engrained into my brain.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 1H 30M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Thur-Mon 9:40PM-3 or 4AM Tue-Wed 6 PM - 4 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? This server is actually the only reason that I have chosen to play GMOD. I took a 4-5 year leave from GMOD as I was having a lot of going on that soon melded in with the responsibilities of becoming an adult. Now I have everything in my life situated and am really enjoying this server and would like to dedicate and work further on it with my own hands. I have tried to play other servers but I do not feel the same vibe, nor do I enjoy their content as much as Atomic Networks. Quite honestly, if this server wasn't a thing, I would not be playing GMOD again so regardless of the outcome of this application I will continue to play on the server with the same amount of enjoyment as I do now. Plus, helping the staff team by taking on some of their share of the workload would be appreciated I assume, whether this role is from me or not.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a very strong work ethic and mentality that has led me to be the top manager at my job in real life and I am in charge of multiple people every single day as well as having the responsibilities of completing the tasks my job entails. Not to mention, when I was younger I was staff on multiple different servers on both GMOD and Minecraft. I was Trial-Moderator, Mod, Admin, Super Admin, and at times when I was trying to help my friend create his own server, Co-Owner, so I have had some experience staffing. I am a very fast learner If I need to be made aware of anything it won't take me very long to memorize, this skill has helped me in memorizing the rules and other information about the server very quickly. Due to working in the customer service field for a number of years in real life, I can display the calm and rational mind in situations which may be considered stressful or difficult for the average person. I know that being on the staff team is more than just answering tickets and helping players, but it's also about building a positive relationship with the community and getting to know each person individually and will strive to integrate myself with the community deeply. This is why I believe that I would be a good staff team member and will continuously develop my skills to ensure that I am deemed to be fit.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I usually use my laptop's microphone and I do talk on the server a lot through it, but I know many of my interactions in sits with staff members have been through typing. This is to ensure that the staff member is able to understand me completely in what I am trying to say. I also have a more "Professional" microphone that I can hook up that will allow me to be more coherent which would make the typing point null.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application all the way through and I hope to see you on the server soon and get to know if you we haven't already met.

+1
You have the same energy that I brought when I first applied. You seem to have good experience, professionalism, and I've seen you on the server more recently.
My only suggestion is that you use the "professional" microphone you have, as voice communication is critical with being a staff member.​

-1 Unfortunately, today i have had some bad encounters with you, such as you have arrested quite a few people straight after they buy illegal weapons and they go to holster them but you were camping the shops. However, i believe that if you start to think about other peoples play experience you could be a good staff member.

Last edited:
+/-
Your app is above what most would do, But I haven't had an interaction with you or see that you have a lot of playtime which means you are kinda new to the community. I love the energy in the app but I cant give u a +1.
Good luck, Gamer Ero

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team.

+1 I personally have never interacted with you, but the amount of effort put into this staff application is great! You don't have the best playtime but that doesn't mean you don't deserve an interview.

-1 Unfortunately, today i have had some bad encounters with you, such as you have arrested quite a few people straight after they buy illegal weapons and they go to holster them but you were camping the shops. However, i believe that if you start to think about other peoples play experience you could be a good staff member.
Thank you for the criticism, I will try to be more aware of what I am doing and how it may appear. I definitely do not want to negatively effect other Player's experiences and will work to improve on this.

Application Accepted
Reach out to BigHead#0094 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.