Jan 8, 2022
Username: detox7

◈ Your In-Game Name:
detox7

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

Your Discord (with tag):
detox7#1310

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP?
Never and I don't plan on it

How much playtime do you have on the server?
1 Day 10 Hours 20 Minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully?
More than once!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums?
Of course!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes. Every time I am on the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years?
Yes, for one server before.

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team - I have been a Moderator/Admin in the past before in 2019 when I was playing a ton of Garry's mod Dark RP at the time. I have played about 5-6 months as a mod then promoted to an admin until the server died off and had to be closed up. I have also been admin on a CSGO server called swoobles as well for a good year and know the meaning of commands in other games.
> Rank (If applicable) - Moderator/Admin for Dark RP / Admin for CSGO server
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Unfortunately I do not have any contacts as it was a while ago for Dark RP. If I recall the server name was Shark RP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a contact for the CSGO Swoobles Course server owner.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Monday - Thursday 4PM-12AM / Friday - Sunday 24/7 ] My schedule can be different at time but I am always on throughout the week.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be straight I have been looking for a good Dark RP server for a while now and after playing across a lot of servers I stumbled across Atomic RP and it caught my eye because there is so many players playing on it throughout all week. After playing for a while on the server I have met new people and have had the best time on I've had on dark rp in a very long time. I like the job roles that we have and all the cool addons and gangs that I have never even seen before on different servers. But most importantly I want to help the server as much as I can to grow and have a outstanding community that it already has. I am looking for something for the long haul and planning to stay here for a while. Ever since I've played Dark RP when I was younger I have always wanted to be staff and play how the server was meant to be played. Id love to join your staff group to help against rule breakers and minges. The reason why I want to become apart of the staff team is because I have been wanting to do this again for a while. I want for everyone to have the good experiences like I had on this server without people trying to ruin the fun.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am willing to put in the work and dedication to this server as a trail moderator to actually show how I can contribute as a mod. I know the rules and have read them more than once to understand the concept of them thoroughly. I have made key binds so sits can stay under control as I asses the issue that is going on. I know how to work fast and under pressure as things are thrown at me. I can take constructive criticism and have common sense thinking. I will do my work to the best of my ability and will be active so I can show why you guys accepted my application. Ill be basically mainly playing as staff on duty because that's what interests me the most. Hoping to help out with tickets as much as possible when all the staff is busy as well. I am wanting to achieve more than just trail mod and hoping to go higher as my time grows on the server more and more. It might just be me but I really enjoy being staff and helping other players out when needed. Even when I'm not Tmod or anything I'm still trying to help out regular players when I see it and try to be as nice as possible to people. From what I have seen a lot of admins and moderators are pretty close and or friends and I like to see that. I am wanting to be more active on the forums and the discord as well trying to talk to new faces. What I have noticed is that it takes some time to get tickets responded to and I understand it gets extremely busy but hoping I can help out and try to always be on top on tickets and help out staff who is getting swarmed with them. I'm level headed and relaxed when I would be taking sits even when shit hits the fan. No reason to panic.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Chill stoner guy. Work for a trucking company. Drives a supra. Love speeding. Getting fucked up with the homies. Pretty much it :D Thank you for taking your time and reading this💗

Last edited:
+1
Great Application.
Seems motivated.
Needs to increase hours on the server, but meets the requirement so I think he deserves a chance.

Good Luck!

+1

seems like your dedicated to this i hope you come apart are team! need more time but has experience

goodluck!

bc673ebc70e5f51df74973c36f8d68f29804f7b7.gifv

+1 I have met your through your tickets and have always seemed to know the rules. He is a good person and would be great fit to the team

+1
+ Good app
+ No warns
+ Has experience
- Not too much playtime but that's an easy fix

+1 Amazing application, have seen you in game and you seem to know what you are doing.

Also don’t worry about playtime.. I don’t know why people are complaining about it when the minimum playtime is 24 hours

+1 i like the level of detail on the app and you have staff experience also no warns thats always good in my book

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Ya Ming Discord (Ya Ming Gotcha#9941) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied