Denied Dev__Void Staff Application

Dev__Void

User
May 7, 2022
Username: Dev__Void

◈ Your In-Game Name: voidfxmc

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199184667625/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15

Your Discord (with tag): DevVoid#5820

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 23h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7pm-11pm on weekends 7pm-1am sometimes 9am-12pm.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
While I have only been on this server for 1d and 23H, I enjoy it very much. There are so many helpful staffs and I want to be like them and help out other people as well. My friend and I joined the server together when I first did, and I didn't know if it was good or not. The staff was so helpful and helped me find the forms and how to read the rules and how to use the partical gun; I can also interpret if people speak Spanish. It was fun getting to raid people and build bases in sewers, but building bases was pretty challenging and a staff member was helpful and that is when I found the forms and read the rules and how to use the partical gun.
I've never been a moderator before so I’m probably not going to get accepted but I always have to stay positive anyways,
I believe I can become a great staff/moderatorI am active in the community and enjoy engaging with it. I keep an unbiased opinion and am very hard to get offended or angry. No matter who you are, if you break the rules, you will suffer the consequences. I have a good grasp of rules and how to enforce them without abusing authority as a moderator, but it is hard to give such general statements without seeming arrogant ("Someone been RDM'd, do you know if he is a troll or an accident?") I have a good grasp on the rules and how to enforce them without abusing authority as a moderator. The few stand out for me among the many GMOD DarkRP servers I've played. The two reasons I would play were because my friends played on the server or I liked the server, but it was never both at the same time. Once a server I had been playing on for a while closed, one where I had multiple friends, I hopped around a bit, trying to find one I was really fond of; And I found one I really liked! There was a chill vibe, and the admins weren't overly rigid, but knew when to take matters into their own hands. Since I have asked questions that I should have known, I can tell the staff is patient. Even so, they never degraded me or made me feel unheard. I was actually very impressed! Thanks to this server, I have made some great friends.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i am very kind person and I know the difference between being funny and just being mean, also i know how to use some tools, so i believe that i am ready to be a staff person. I might forget some things, but I believe that I am ready to be a staff member. In my opinion, I should be accepted because I am well suited to the role. Even though I am optimistic, I'm no pushover. As long as I'm having fun, I won't worry about being a minge until you become the punchline. Although I have the personality and morals necessary to be a moderator, I admit I lack the technical expertise. Having never served as a moderator before, I can understand your hesitancy when reading my application. I believe I can become a great one, though! I just need someone to give me the chance to try. Please give me that chance, and I'll prove to you that I can do it!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you In addition, I am a Spanish speaker who has experience interpreting.

Last edited:
-1 needs effort. After edit: +1 it does still need a little work but the man's does seem dedicated and is messaging me on discord looking for tips on how he should edit it appacation.

Last edited:
-1 after edit. The application should be well thought out, not made in a "little hurry".

Last edited:
I know I seid that I had to do it in a hurry but I had to go to the doctors to see my dad. Also I was using my phone on discord and editing a little bit on the phone. once I got home I started to edit the application

-1 try again, and put more effort in... take examples from people that have been accepted. Best of luck!

-1 Not much in the body of the app that gives me hope, maybe try again in two weeks once you've built more rep. If I knew you at all in game I'd be +1ing

-rep

Things I Liked
n/a

Things i don’t like
lacks effort

Recommendations
go to the accepted tab under staff applications and read some of those, those are the type of apps we look for, I will update my response if you do choose to edit you're app.