Denied dhessco Staff Application

dhessco

User
Jun 30, 2022
Username: dhessco

◈ Your In-Game Name: dhessco

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/freeknifeplease

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): Practicing that opsec, yo, but i am over 15

Your Discord (with tag): ripci#2432

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1- rdm
2- rdm
3- rdm
4-rdm
5-rdm
6- LTAP

(one of these RDMs was an accident, and the LTAP was determined to be abuse on Jawshhh' part)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24 hours i think

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, totally. I know them inside and out

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, i am an active member of the community and am always making noise

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? central, yo. i live in the central of the united states, yo. hard life, but dark rp is my escape. I strictly play as a police officer to enforce my power onto others.. the times I have rdm'd were when people resisted me and did not listen to my utmost authority. I am a boss, yo.

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? probably like, the evening or something

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? seen how Jawshh was terrible motivated me to want to make the community a better place. With my vast experience, spanning from my class presidency in 2nd grade to now, i am more than capable of abusing my power to make the server a better place.

Back in 8th grade, when I was campaigning for class president again, I explained my experience from 2nd grade. I have no experience moderating, so I can't do that here. But what I do have is leadership. I take responsibility for others actions so the burden is not on them, but all the while punishing them. The server needs someone like me.

I will do what is right for the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I need this position, yo. Bub games is my favorite youtuber, so I think i fit right in.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. How's it going guys, everyone knows me. If i get 1 more warn I think its a perma ban, but I am here and I am alive to take this position.

Last edited:

"Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
Practicing that opsec, yo, but i am over 15"

Huh?

No effort in application.
Requirements not met

"Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
Practicing that opsec, yo, but i am over 15"

Huh?

No effort in application.
Requirements not met
i take the privacy of myself very seriously. So, that means I will also take the servers privacy very seriously. So I ask to refute your -1. I am an active member of the community and I think if I can not meet requirements, then they are too high.

-1 they don’t meet requirements, are literally one punishment away from perma ban, low effort, also seems like they do not handle criticism well

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)

-1 they don’t meet requirements, are literally one punishment away from perma ban, low effort, also seems like they do not handle criticism well
if prison can be considered rehabilitation, then the hours I have been jailed on this server have rehabilitated me