User
Dec 3, 2022
Username: Dingleberry McDoogleberry

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bobby Boobs

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EliteKarmaUWU/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: EliteKarmaXHD#3472

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? I have been warned twice for RDM 3/2022, 10 days apart., I believe one of them may have been crossfire, but I forgot to advert crossfire. The other RDM warn was because someone had made a racial joke and I had shot him with a bit of a angered attitude in which we were both punished for.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 21h 52m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Approximately I've staffed about maybe for 10+ hours and it was just a one rank basic admin rank. Then, the server owner had deleted it and unfortunately I don't remember the name for it. From previous staffing, I do understand basic DarkRP rules and I'm also ready to learn new rules that is specialized to this server if needed.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekends: 2pm-??? Weekdays: 4pm - ??? (??? = late at night, not an exact time)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've played Gmod off and on for about 5 years now, and I mostly enjoyed playing the multiplayer servers, especially the RP servers since RP server communities are really nice and friendly (for the most part) and so I've always wanted to staff a DarkRP for real, for a long time and I believe this would be the server to staff on since I play on it more often than other servers. I really want to help people make their gameplay in the server more enjoyable rather than devastating.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason why I believe I should be accepted is because, I've read all the rules several times. I have a positive attitude and isn't really too harsh when it comes to punishments. I also don't really have a tight schedule, so I will be able to be on for most of the day and I can also easily change/bend it. I work well and have patience when dealing with issues that occur between people. Whilst playing the server, I had made several tickets on Fail basing, RDM, and RDA, which I am very familiar with these rules and can tell you almost word for word, so I would be able to deal with a lot of mano v mano type tickets.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do go back and forth between parents, every other weekend I switch, but I will be able to change my schedule pretty easily if needed.

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. i recommend going and looking at the accepted apps and edit your post and votes can change
> Contacts from Community (If you have any) Approximately I've staffed about maybe for 10+ hours before the server self-destructed, can't really remember the name of it unfortunately. But I swear to you that I've been staffing that server for a while, though at the time I was like 12yrs. So, I probably lied my way into it. But Now I am actually 15yrs old.
is also quite worrying

-1 lack of effort claims he has read the rules multiple times, even stating crossfire adverting, which we dont do.
> EMISC2. Crossfire is not a valid advert.

+1 An interview for more context about your previous staffing experience and rule knowledge would be a good move.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/