Accepted Dirty Mike Staff Application

Sovereign

User
Jun 28, 2022
Ontario
Username: Dirty Mike

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dirty Mike

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DirtyMikeNThaBoys/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): Nineteen

Your Discord (with tag): Dirty Mike#0158

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes, I was warned for Failbasing.
At the time I did not know angled shooting blinds were Fail base, and I believe my entrance into the base was Pixel perfect. And so that is why I was warned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 3 Days.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes, I staffed for Digital Delta Gaming Prison Roleplay.

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team 4-5 Months
> Rank (If applicable) Moderator
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Unfortunately I do not.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone(EST)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I work a full time job so on weekdays I can be on anywhere from 5:00-6:00PM to 10-11PM, my workday hours are never set in stone so I could be at work longer. As for weekends, I am usually on around 10:00-11:00AM to anywhere between 7:00PM to possibly later at night.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, where should I begin? I took a very long break from Garry's Mod about 3-4 years ago and only got on recently. One of the first servers I played was AtomicRP. About an hour or two into playing I became infatuated with the variety of jobs. The UI is honestly great, and the community is *sometimes* pleasant, unless you get the odd troll or two. I have spent 3 days on this server just playing, messing around, trying to build connections with people. I want to become a Staff Member because I feel like I can be a great asset to the team, and it would be great to learn again and grow as a player and person with the community. I see a lot of rule breakers & trolls and I want to help out with that. I had forgotten how pleasant Garry's Mod can be with the right server and right people, and I believe that's here. I want to help people enjoy their experience and really help Atomic RP get out there(although it's pretty popular already). Staffing an RP server (to me) is a job and a hobby. Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life. I want to make memories along the way. Not only do I want to staff to help out anyone who needs it, I'm hoping to build friendships that'll last, that being said I will still take my duties seriously. Atomic RP already has a great Staff team, but I'd like to add to that. I am wanting to become a staff member because I love helping others, even if it's just for something small. There's not much else to say, I just want to help others and improve their experience, while also making sure they aren't troubled with rulebreakers & whatnot.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe I can make a great Staff Member. I am mature, I've adapted to keep my cool no matter what is being said to me or to another player. I only make fair and just decisions. I am a smooth sailing guy and rarely have problems with anyone.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do have a VAC ban from a couple years ago because I was being a stupid kid and trying to hack Call of Duty: Ghosts
Just wanted you guys to know that as I don't want to leave anything from you ladies and gentlemen.
I also am a little rusty on being a Staff Member so it might take a little time to get used to ULX and any other fancy programs added, IF I get accepted.
Thank you for taking the time to read this application, it means a great deal to me even if I do get denied. I hope everyone has a Blessed day.

Last edited:
+1 Great personal reflection on the first big question, don't need the second to be super long, I'm cool with an interview.

+1 Great player and community member, always find him somewhere when I log on. Never a bad time with good ol' Dirty Mike.

+1 good app would like to see you given an interview. Good luck!!

+1
This application has all the effort an application should have; you have shown that you are mature for your age, you have also shown us that you have learned from your mistakes and previous warnings, and you have over a pretty decent playtime on Atomic which is incredible. Apart from that, you have shown us that you want to be a part of the Atomics staff team.

I can't wait to hear your interview :D