Your In-Game Name:
Doctor Divine

Steam Name:
sean_divine

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
! Mr.Divine ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#4617

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
YES

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3 Days 22hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Panda

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Not specifically

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I decided to submit an application to become a staff member of this server because my empathy has compelled me to want every member that joins this server to be able to have fun. As a very active member of the community, this has become the only server that I play on anymore. I just recently purchased VIP due to my commitment to the server and thoroughly enjoying my time here. I want to assist in making sure that the peace in the server is retained at all times. I believe that having more support around the clock will not only take some of the weight off of current staff but to also ensure that ticket times can continue to run smoothly throughout the day. Well organized communities are hard to come by. Everybody's time is precious, and I want to uphold every persons right to enjoy their time on the server with as little setbacks as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel as though I would be a benefit to the staff team because of my personable characteristics. I am distinguishable by my humility, empathy, maturity, and loyalty. Currently, I am in college in pursuit of my BSN (Bachelors in Nursing) degree. I have the ability to work very consistently and efficiently. I am able to stay calm in stressful situations. I love working with other people and am a strong communicator. I ensure that situations may always be handled in the best way possible. I am always willing to learn new things and anything I could take from the experience would be greatly appreciated.

What is your timezone?
EST

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! ~Sean

Your In-Game Name:
Doctor Divine

Steam Name:
sean_divine

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
! Mr.Divine ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#4617

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
YES

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
3 Days 22hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Panda

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Not specifically

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I decided to submit an application to become a staff member of this server because my empathy has compelled me to want every member that joins this server to be able to have fun. As a very active member of the community, this has become the only server that I play on anymore. I just recently purchased VIP due to my commitment to the server and thoroughly enjoying my time here. I want to assist in making sure that the peace in the server is retained at all times. I believe that having more support around the clock will not only take some of the weight off of current staff but to also ensure that ticket times can continue to run smoothly throughout the day. Well organized communities are hard to come by. Everybody's time is precious, and I want to uphold every persons right to enjoy their time on the server with as little setbacks as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I feel as though I would be a benefit to the staff team because of my personable characteristics. I am distinguishable by my humility, empathy, maturity, and loyalty. Currently, I am in college in pursuit of my BSN (Bachelors in Nursing) degree. I have the ability to work very consistently and efficiently. I am able to stay calm in stressful situations. I love working with other people and am a strong communicator. I ensure that situations may always be handled in the best way possible. I am always willing to learn new things and anything I could take from the experience would be greatly appreciated.

What is your timezone?
EST

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! ~Sean
-1 most of these questions feel like no effort was put in
also ive never seen you

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to within JustValentino#8973 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown.#7604 within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.