Accepted djmdd Staff Application

Roombas

User
Nov 22, 2021
Username: djmdd

◈ Your In-Game Name: Angry Roomba

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015455941/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 17 almost 18

Your Discord (with tag): djmdd#0514

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned countless times due to rdm or failrp. I have 3 warns active which are 2 mass rdms and 1 hate speech. The hate speech was given as when I started due to me calling someone a monkey. The 2 cases of mass were given due to me mass rdming over something small 5/19/2022 the other was given to due an admin misinforming me about a rule with raiding and I didn't go and look at the rules at the time and received a mass rdm warn due to it

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month 2 days 16 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm on alot after school which ends at 2 pm or after work which ends at 8 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like becoming staff will show I can be responsible and always that guy who doesn't just minge and mess around no care in the world about rules. I would like to show my dedication and hard work on the staff team. I think I can show that I'm very responsible and hard working person. I would like to also help the server's staff as they arnt always active and are very busy people who also have lives.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as I can help out this server and it's community as I'm very active, by very active I mean I'm on atomic RP alot and I'm very active in the community/discord. I'm a very easy going person, by easy going I mean I don't really care about situations if someone rdms and apologizes to me im fine also, if someone needs help about something I'll be there to support the player to the best of my ability's. I can help out with anything a player doesn't know it could be rules, building or gmod rules in general. I would also be a great asset to the staff team as I can take a lot of tickets and making sure the server's community is having a fun and not breaking the rules so everyone has a great time.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If I need to update or you see any gramer errors please tell me in the comments. I will gladly take any suggestions and I'll be down to review with me ingame or in discord at djmdd#0514

While I feel you are an active member of the community, your behavior in-game before does not match the energy of a staff member.
You did a good application, but I don't believe you are ready yet.​

While I feel you are an active member of the community, your behavior in-game before does not match the energy of a staff member.
You did a good application, but I don't believe you are ready yet.​
Ok ty I will keep trying ingame to prove I'm ready to become a person this community can look up to

-1 I have no problems with you. But from what I hear you behave is not good. The app is great but your just not ready as of now.

If I mind asking what of my behavior needs to be improved so I can work on it
From my self perseverance and others telling me, you need to work on your maturity while dealing with other players in game, it goes a long way and a few mess up’s going around the server, I suggest keeping any problems to your self and letting things slide and not get the best of you, bite them bullet when others break server rules that get to you, let it go and move on. Also being mature when dealing with staff members and sits. Other than that, you are good. Like I said, amazing effort in your application non the less. Give it time and you’ll be ready as long as you can manage your emotions.​

From my self perseverance and others telling me, you need to work on your maturity while dealing with other players in game, it goes a long way and a few mess up’s going around the server, I suggest keeping any problems to your self and letting things slide and not get the best of you, bite them bullet when others break server rules that get to you, let it go and move on. Also being mature when dealing with staff members and sits. Other than that, you are good. Like I said, amazing effort in your application non the less. Give it time and you’ll be ready as long as you can manage your emotions.​
Ok ty I'll gladly work on these as I do have problems and I don't want to have me become staff then get demoted due to the issues ty for your time for telling me

-1 I don't believe you should ever become staff. I've seen your behavior since you've first joined the server and it has been absolutely horrendous. I appreciate your interest in staffing and the effort in your application, but the way you've acted and presented yourself the entire time you've been on the server is the opposite of what we want from a staff member. You've built a name for yourself and have made it quite know, and it will be extremely challenging to change that.

-1 I have no issues with you at all besides you owing me 10 mil but like everyone else has said. The character you have built on the server is just not what we're looking for in a staff member, I'm not saying you should never apply again more of you got to change that before you do consider. Also calling someone a monkey is bizarre

-1 I have no issues with you at all besides you owing me 10 mil but like everyone else has said. The character you have built on the server is just not what we're looking for in a staff member, I'm not saying you should never apply again more of you got to change that before you do consider. Also calling someone a monkey is bizarre
This was like a year ago when I called a player a monkey

Please detail all of your warns and bans The 2 cases of mass were given due to me mass rdming over something small 5/19/2022 the other was given to due an admin misinforming me about a rule with raiding and I didn't go and look at the rules at the time and received a mass rdm warn due to it
-1 on top of how you acted in that MRDM sit, haven't seen you around as much also

+1, regularly on the server. Has been immature in the past but we need dedicated players for the staff team and I believe Roomba has the in game experience to be an alright staff member if he puts in the work/acts professionally.

-1 on top of how you acted in that MRDM sit, haven't seen you around as much also
I been active and inactive at the same time for the last 3 ish weeks I been popping in and out due to me going to work more because my co workers can't come in. I look back to the mass rdm sit and I realized that was not how I should of acted and should of just let it go and appeal it with no fighting or screaming. I hope to see u around alot on the server

Last edited: