Doc Connors Rule Suggestion - EMR4. When mugging, the mugger must give the person being mugged 10 seconds beginning from the advert to drop the money

Doc

User
Jan 21, 2022
Ireland

Suggestion Type: Change to Enforcement

What is getting changed?: EMR4. When mugging, the mugger must give the person being mugged 10 seconds beginning from the advert to drop the money before killing the person they are mugging.

Where does this need to be changed?: Clarify if you can make stipulations in your mug like "if move = kos", "Gun out = kos"

Why is this a good change?: https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/wildrose-warn-appeal.5774/

This warning was removed despite the player admitting to breaking this rule, If it was a matter of me not providing evidence I accept because I was in bed and couldn't do it but the player agreed he adverted "mug drop 10k or die, move or gun out = kos" and killed a guy for turning around.

Don't care what is decided, whether these stipulations for mug or kidnap should be allowed, maybe should be a section for "Advert rules" but people are constantly using these stipulations to kill people for bare minimum reasons and it can be used to RDM with a free pass. Not fair for the victim in any of these scenarios.

+1 People don't even mug for the money, they just mug to rdm someone.

+
this needs clarification, even if for the move = kos to not mean rotating, clarity can help here.

+1, I've had so many scenarios where players will pop a mug advert then almost immediately kill the person "Because they had a gun out"

+1 Muggers have to specify the conditions on the advert and 10 seconds to drop

+1, saw this go down though. He mugged the man for just being annoying and it didnt sit right with me. Annyoing he got the warn removed but in the end it wont effect anything in the future

+1 I think that some clarification in advert rules would really help the server out. In terms of rp and actions ,so that people aren't instantly killed for turning around and stuff.

Suggestion Noted
That's a good clarification, I can get that in for the next rule update.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​