Doc Connors Rule Suggestion - Miscellaneous Rules (MISC) - Use of Spawn/Killbind/Job change to avoid RP actions (to be a written rule)

Doc

User
Jan 21, 2022
Ireland
Suggestion Type: Change to the Rules

What is getting changed?: Miscellaneous Rules (MISC) - Use of Spawn/Killbind/Job change to avoid RP actions (to be a written rule)

Where does this need to be changed?: There is currently no written rule on this.

Why is this a good change?: Staff can currently only enforce things that are written in the rules. It's common sense to not killbind to avoid RP actions like mugging and kidnapping, and to not run into the spawn area to avoid the same. We are telling players they can't do this and some staff are warning for these. This will need to become a written rule at this point as it is one of the most prolific and unfair offences. I don't think disconnecting to avoid RP should be included in this but please share thoughts on this.

For running into spawn, I can understand this not being a rule as it's just an area of the map, it can be hard to quantify when this is happening and when it's just an accident. But for the others, this rule is a necessity.

Thank you for coming to my Doc talk.

+1 I would support this since to be fair a lot are avoiding mugs and kidnaps with these tactics. As long the person advert set of action to you. Avoiding Rp to them by the means of killbind, changing jobs and use of spawn will be considered failrp. and I would love to see people pretending to be dumb fuck morons in these cases but some god knows how they become some 1st Degree pussy bitch math genius when it comes to using mouse1 gun Aimlab professor.

+1 I literally had some weed grower kill himself in console just to come back and kill me in the back when I was raiding(near spawn) idk if that was failrp or not

+1 I think that this should be a thing because I've had some bad experience with this and it truly just kills the fun

+1 but I need the kill command to get me unstuck when admins arent there. Other than that it really ruins some RP

+1 I think it could be for Rp actions and such.

Attachments

• Michaelcoreleone.jpg
    Michaelcoreleone.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 62
Suggestion Noted
This will be implemented in the next rule update.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​