Denied DOGE35 Staff Application

DOGE35

User
Jun 18, 2024
Username: DOGE35

◈ Your In-Game Name: ArabDoge

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199580086941/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: pyro_7654 / ArabDoge

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I don't have any bans i only have 2 warns, 1 verbal and one 5 min jail for a class 3 which is my only punishment warn i have and as i said i have never been banned

How much playtime do you have on the server? 11 hours and 17 mins as of now

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was a staff member on elitelupus which is a gmod dark rp server but when it got, i guess you could say too "soft" for what i would like to be staff for considering i had to warn people for minge alot and most of the time it was dumb things like, constant name calling even though there's a mute option for in game chat as well as voice chat and it was often end up in a 3 day ban so i left just due to the server dying and it getting really numbed down when it comes to what you can say and things like that, hate speech of course was understandable for a ban but i was a moderator at the time and it was really boring every day just getting on and dealing with these middle school scenes of "he called me this" so i just left.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? i am in the same timezone as standard US so i believe that's an active time, even if its not im on till like 10 or 11 pm

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? i will get on at around 8 am and off at around 10 to 11 pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, for a big starter being a staff member does a lot of things as in bonuses, such as being able to interact with players a lot more, being able to kinda just chill with the other staff and get to know them and learn a lot about rules on atomic that i might not have known before and there's just a lot of ways i can learn how i can become a better staff member on atomic, and not just staff member but an overall better member really, because having a lot of experience with a server that you play on a lot can lead to a lot of great things that could help you and other players so there's really no down side to becoming staff that i see considering i'm gaining staff experience and learning a lot of things i didn't know about the server when it comes to rules and stuff like that, that might not be so clear in the rules list it self. So yeah that's why I want to become an atomic staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel as if the reason i should be accepted into the atomic staff team is because of how long i am on for and my honest dedication and the fact that i will take a lot of staff sits and always review the rules before making my choice on what to do when it comes to, if the person should get a punishment and if so what do the rules say the punishment should be, for example a class 3 or maybe nlr and they did nlr 3 times, i would look at the hours on the server they have and also look over the rules they might have broke as well as any clips that could be shown, and of course check logs to see if the nlr case is in fact true and they did break it 3 times, or maybe even more. What I'm saying is I'm on for a lot of hours and in the right timezone, as well as my extreme dedication to make sure I do my staff duties the correct way should make me an amazing choice for a staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Well, there's not much else to add besides what i've said in the column above, also if you need any sort of question about my application or maybe an extra question, please dm me on discord at, pyro_7654 / ArabDoge

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​