Denied Doggy dance Staff Application

Doggy dance

User
Mar 17, 2023
Username: Doggy dance

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doggy Dance

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271229927/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Doggy dancer#5147

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been warned on 2 counts of FailRP due to me being new on the server and DarkRP in general Then i have 2 counts of RDM becuse of misunderstandings for example one of them was because i killed a guy that was running awa after he had gone into our base then quickly out of the base.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have right now 2D 16H 18M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CET Stockholm

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4 PM-8-9 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to help our community. Give something back to the server that been very nice to me when i started. I want to help new player learn DarkRP, so they get to experience all the fun it has to offer.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Im not special im just a normal kid that wants to help the server But i belive i could make for a great admin and i hope you accept this application so i can prove that.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

This isn't any better than your last app, and you have to wait 2 weeks between staff apps. come on, man.

Application Denied
You failed to wait the 2 weeks since your last application was denied.
We appreciate your interest in staffing, you may reapply for a Atomic Networks staff position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on discord for any further questions.