Accepted Dom Staff Application

Dom

User
Feb 4, 2022
Username: Dom

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dom.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145013201/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 18

Your Discord (with tag): Dom.#8037

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 0 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I use to mod for a server called infamousRP it was a decent pop server with around 50 players a day at peak. unfortunately the server closed down but whilst i was there i was a Mod

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? weekends 10 am to 11 pm and weekdays 3pm to 11pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to join the staff team because I want to help the server in a lot of ways. I care a lot about this server and I play it almost every day. I wanna help out the community via being a moderator and helping new people and taking tickets. I heard this staff team is really good and its very friendly and I have also experienced the friendliness from other staff when they have taken my tickets and I feel that I would love to join a very friendly staff team.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love this server a lot and I always wanna help out whenever I can with players. I usually see sometimes there is no mods on and I always wish I was able to take the tickets and help those people who need help. also a very big reason why I want to be staff is because I had a experience with a staff member and the way he handled my report and was very nice at the same time was one of the big reasons I wanted to become a staff member. I can also bring a lot to the table being my experience with modding and my long play time on gmod with 1000+ hours.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My names Domenic and I live in the snowiest place in the world aka Canada. I'm pretty chill and laid back most of the time and I have a lot of patience for situations for modding. I also am being recommended by Phunky and TinyTecca.

Last edited:

+1

+Moderate app length
+Has experience

-Low playtime
>All around good app, could be a bit more detailed and I haven't really interacted with you, but you were recommended so I mean. Might as well give you a shot.
(GOOD LUCK)

+1 A decent application thats backed by previous staff experience. All I want to see is those hours going up going forward really. Best of luck.

-1 Said something I don't think a player that is applying for staff should say in this clip at the end he said(I don't like gay people) and even if he wants to say he is kidding it still isn't right to say something that might offend people that are around.

-1 Said something I don't think a player that is applying for staff should say in this clip at the end he said(I don't like gay people) and even if he wants to say he is kidding it still isn't right to say something that might offend people that are around.

were we in a private chat he did say it but said it is a part of his religion plus you cut that out. Please put the full clip of him saying it is his religion.

were we in a private chat he did say it but said it is a part of his religion plus you cut that out. Please put the full clip of him saying it is his religion.
Fist off I didn't cut a single thing I only clip 15 seconds so it doesn't take a while to upload and second you were there and still didn't say anything about it and third you only backing him up because you guys are friends so you will be bias in this situation.

I understand where you are coming from here, however since you only cliped 15 seconds you didnt hear the part where i say my religion doesnt like gay people and i generally have no problem with them as long as they dont do anything to me.

Fist off I didn't cut a single thing I only clip 15 seconds so it doesn't take a while to upload and second you were there and still didn't say anything about it and third you only backing him up because you guys are friends so you will be bias in this situation.
No, I'm not trying to be biased in this situation I'm sorry if you thought that but I would not give someone that acts like that out of nowhere my recommendation to staff. we were on the topic of gay people and he said it was a part of his religion that they do not agree with and are anti-gay. I'm sorry if you felt offended but you could have said something about it and not brought this to the server community and talked to him and us saying please don't talk about this with me involved.

+1 seems like a dedicated applier for the staff team, has meh playtime, no warns, and has experience staffing. Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Daddy Stuffy on discord (Daddystuffy#5855) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Lol