Important Information Donation FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q. How long does it take to get a package?

Typically it takes 2-5 minutes from browsing to checkout to receive a package.

Q. What does my money go towards?

All donations go towards server upkeep and pushing out more updates for you to enjoy.

Q. What should I do if I don't receive my package?

Make a "Billing/Purchase Support" ticket on our Discord in the #gethelp channel, or reach out via email to [email protected]

Q. Can I receive a refund if I bought a package I didn't like at a later date?

Unfortunately to protect against malicious chargebacks, we cannot provide refunds for packages.

Q. I can't checkout using stripe/debit card!

We can't do anything about issues with payment through your banking provider, try another payment method.

Q. Is my payment information secure?

Yes! Throughout the entire checkout process your payment info is secured via our third party payment gateway Tebex.

Q. How do I cancel my monthly subscription?

If you are trying to cancel a subscription, check the email you received from Tebex after purchasing your package. There is a button to cancel there.

Q. Help! My card isn't working!

If your card is not working with our system, we can't do anything as we process our payments through a trusted 3rd party, you will need to call your bank/card provider to get the payment through.

Q. Why is <Insert Package Here> priced that way?

All the perks and benefits in our package offerings have been balanced in a way that is the best for the larger community, both for paid and unpaid players. Our pricing is meant to be approachable for people of all sorts of financial standing. We make every effort to balance the gameplay between donators and non donators, and we strive ourselves on providing an experience where you do not need to pay to enjoy our community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.