User
Apr 21, 2022
Username: DONTAVIOUS NEIGHBOR

In-Game Name ♛ DONTAVIOUS NEIGHBOR

SteamID/SteamID64 https://steamcommunity.com/id/AHDAHGDFWHFGWFJ/

Discord yioiper#1601

Date of Item Loss May 16, 2022

Time of Item Loss 12:30 eastern standard

What happened? basically somebody was found with an illegal gun and like 3-4 police officers surrounded him but he pulled out a shotgun and mowed them all down. I approached him to see what happened and he shot me down to. in the sit basically he just apologized but I didn't really want him to be punished or anything I just wanted my armor vape back. the place where he shot all of the officers was outside the base that I was building and I was getting armor from the vape incase any hitmen came to halt my progress. when I approached him I forgot to holster the vape as it was still in my hotbar when he killed me. in the sit I forgot to mention it as the sit was resolved in my span of about 20-30 seconds and it was basically just explaining what happened

What do you need refunded? 500k for the armor vape that i had bought.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. i don't record my play throughs on the server but i guess if my word isn't enough then i'll just start to save up money to buy another armor vape

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately no proof.
For further questions/inquiries about your appeal, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)