Accepted Doomah Staff Application

Doomah

User
May 21, 2022
Username: Doomah

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doomah The Champ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199128723049/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 15 turning 16 on August 16

Your Discord (with tag): Doomah#5391

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? RDM class lll x2/ hate speech class (lv)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4days 1hours 48minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On a day with no plans ahead I am usually on from 12pm until 3 am but on a busy day I am on from 10pm to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because the staff team is super hard working and nice to the rest of the players. Every time I've needed help or had to report someone, they always were super generous about things and never sound annoyed that they were being overloaded with tickets all the time. I would like to Be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team to be able to relieve stress of the already existing Staff members and help them with the tickets. Not only that I would just like to help out anyone in need in the server because let's be honest, but no one also likes a RP server where they just get killed for no reason. Even if it is against the rules. People want to get on a RP server and actually play the game without the rules being broken all the time, so I want to make sure that doesn't happen to anyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because I feel like I can commit my time into staffing for the AtomicRP server and I want to make that server a safe environment for anyone players new or old. I know what it's like for people to break the rules on me more than once and I wouldn't want anyone else to think bad about the server and not play it. People come into this server feeling like they can just break the rules and randomly kill people So I feel like it should be my job to stop them from ruining the people's enjoyment on this server. Now I know you read my list of warns and I Sincerely have changed as a person overall. I have cut out all harmful words from my vocabulary because I realized How my words could've affected their enjoyment on this server. I made a promise to never use any type of hate speech ever again. Because I feel like I can commit my time into staffing for the AtomicRP server and I want to make that server a safe environment for anyone players new or old. I know what it's like for people to break the rules on me more than once and I wouldn't want anyone else to think bad about the server and not play it. People come into this server feeling like they can just break the rules and randomly kill people So I feel like it should be my job to stop them from ruining the people's enjoyment on this server. Now I know you read my list of warns and I Sincerely have changed as a person overall. I have cut out all harmful words from my vocabulary because I realized How my words could've affected their enjoyment on this server. Because I feel like I can commit my time into staffing for the AtomicRP server and I want to make that server a safe environment for anyone players new or old. I know what it's like for people to break the rules on me more than once and I wouldn't want anyone else to think bad about the server and not play it. People come into this server feeling like they can just break the rules and randomly kill people So I feel like it should be my job to stop them from ruining the people's enjoyment on this server. Now I know you read my list of warns and I Sincerely have changed as a person overall. I have cut out all harmful words from my vocabulary because I realized How my words could've affected their enjoyment on this server. I would also like to address my RDM Warns, at the time I was just being stupid and didn't realize how much I impacted someone else's time on the server. I have now made a promise to never use any type of hate speech or RDM ever again, as well as continuing to follow all of the rules thoroughly.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm funny, nice, good at listening, mostly smart, and always down to have a good time.

Last edited:
+1 One of the better applications on here. Seems very genuine and if he hasn't already had an Interview already, he definitely should. At this point he is a regular on the server and a lot of people know him and respect him making future sits much easier.

+1 One of the better applications on here. Seems very genuine and if he hasn't already had an Interview already, he definitely should. At this point he is a regular on the server and a lot of people know him and respect him making future sits much easier.
Thank you :)

Was told by an admin that I do not have any warns which is why I put this in there. I would never lie. Sorry if I was told differently.
You can type !warns in chat in-game to see your own warns, I would go ahead and do that and correct your application, the warns you have on the server and how recent they are play a big part in the staff application

+1 good app, but as mcgee said add those warns and good effort overall. Definitely deserves an interview if corrected.

You can type !warns in chat in-game to see your own warns, I would go ahead and do that and correct your application, the warns you have on the server and how recent they are play a big part in the staff application
I agree and have edited My app.

+1 Seems like a great fit for the staff team, has had some experience with warns giving him a good view of what shouldn't be done. I've seen him around on the server, extremely funny and would love to have an admin like him.

+1 to be honest I think you put outstanding effort into the app and it does in fact make up for the two hate speech warns you have

+1 (Interview Only)
I can't deny the effort of the app is of amazing quality, but the big bummer for me at least is that HateSpeech warning. That is why I'm +1 but only to hear your interview, and see if you have grown and became a better person.
Hope to hear your interview soon.