Denied Doopy Staff Application

Doopy

User
Jun 22, 2022
Username: Doopy

◈ Your In-Game Name: Doopy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199164339009/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Doopy#4805

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Days 13 hours and 3 minutes as of writing.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT-3

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Between 1PM and 1AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it would be a great experience and intro to staffing. I enjoy playing DarkRP and believe that I can help preserve AtomicRP's quality. I would mainly like to do this as a summer sort of job for some experience as said before.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I have a pretty chill personality and can stay calm when required. I also believe I can deal with difficult people and can once again help keep AtomicRP a wonderful place for all sorts of players. I would like to gain some knowledge in staffing and in social settings where I am required to be at the top of my game.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Some info I would like to share is that I am a part of the LGBTQ+ community, I am a trans girl and am very easy to talk to about anything, I believe I'm alright with giving advice and being friendly to people.

Doc

𝘈𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘯 𝘈𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘙𝘗
Forum Administrator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jan 21, 2022
Ireland
+/- if you edited it to include a but more in the two big questions it'd be perfect, you've stated your claim but not really elaborated well.

Saul G

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 2, 2022
+1 Good effort, seems genuine, would be glad to get her to the interview stage.

EnVy

Senior Mod On Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Oct 10, 2021
+1 / -1 (Interview)
He has put almost no effort into his application, but it still convinces me of his reason for joining us.
He has all requirements met, but I would love to hear an interview before I make my decision.

I can't wait to hear your interview :D

Beta

Super Admin on Atomic Networks
Forum Administrator
Forum Moderator
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 29, 2021
United States
Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)