Denied Dooty Staff Application

Dooty

User
Jul 5, 2022
Username: Dooty

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dooty

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199344300741/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Dooty#1111

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 83 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)

None it was a long time ago
Ended because server got closed down due to lack of funds.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12 Pm - 4 Am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I built my computer on a very tight budget so it cant always handle high populated servers because of the large amount of entities, props and players that are on. I find that it is easier not playing pop servers so I am always playing on the other not main servers because of frequent crashes. I constantly have a bad sleep schedule so I'm never really on during the day which is when most staff are online, I want to be staff because of the lack of staff when staff are needed. I've been playing Garry's Mod for about 3 years now and most of my time was spent on RP servers and constantly playing with other people. The community on AtomicRP if very mingy and toxic but the fun times I've had on this server would not be the same without them.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Lack of staffing is a very big issue on this server, I have been told by staff members that I am a good listener, don't interrupt and that I am mature. I'm always looking for fun times to have on this server and to meet new people to have fun and good times with. being apart of a large community is something that I always look up to being in and I love having people come to me for their problems. I have a good understanding of MOTD and constantly read it when I am confused with a job. I'm active most times of the day and I'm practically never afk. I'm able (as shown in previous staffing experiences) can take tickets very often and I never argue with anyone weather it be staff or a new member of the server. During sits I have which involve newer members I often help them out by directing them over to MOTD, give them verbal help or in some instances give them money or assistance to help them out with whatever they need. I am a very quick learner. I have a younger brother and sister age 11 and 7 so I have experience working with younger people and would babysit them when my parents would go out of town.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I was a moderator in a Minecraft server about a year or two back, a couple months ago I was support on a rust server and have previously been moderator on another Garry's Mod server. I'm constantly active and love playing on Atomic. I'm constantly looking for people to play and base with. I love being apart of large groups of people who each other have out backs. I've spent the large majority of the past 5 days playing on this server and on nothing else. I love playing on this server and want to make sure other people feel the same way. I'm a fast learner and learned how to build computers within a couple days, learned how to solve the Rubik's cube in half a day and I am currently learning JavaScript. I love playing video games and playing with friends at my community park. I hope that I get taken into consideration for being a member of the AtomicRP Staff community.

Last edited:
-/+ + Good effort app, although seems like majority of each response is fluff
- Private Steam profile
- Name of previously staffed server not listed

EDIT: +1 Application fixed, took criticism well, would like to see an interview

Last edited:
+1 Just reiterating what Potomp said, you've done a good job making an app and this should carry you well. Hope you have done good prep for the interview.

You have quite low GMod playtime for someone who has been playing RP servers for years and has 83 hours in this one though.

+1 Just reiterating what Potomp said, you've done a good job making an app and this should carry you well. Hope you have done good prep for the interview.

You have quite low GMod playtime for someone who has been playing RP servers for years and has 83 hours in this one though.
Earlier this year an account of mine which was my main account, got lost. I'm not sure if I got hacked but since I never had to login I forgot my credentials and dint have a phone number connected to it. I contacted support but they couldn't help me so a couple weeks back I got a new account, bought my favorite games again and started playing.

Reactions: Doc
+1 Bro put in dedication and grind I think its worth a shot giving him another chance for interview

+1 last app got accepted why are we doing this again

+1 his last application was fine, got accepted, why would he reinvent the wheel? he is more than good enough for an interview, as he was before

Accepted for Interview
Contact Bighead#0094 on Discord to schedule your interview within the next 3 days.​