Accepted DOVAHDEC Staff Application

Username: DOVAHDEC

◈ Your In-Game Name: DOVAHDEC

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198838005500/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21 of age.

Your Discord (with tag): DOVAHDEC#6792

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 30 days and 2 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? Arabian Standard Time Time zone in Riyadh (GMT+3) and Malaysia Time Time zone in Malaysia (GMT+8)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually on every single day of the week because I'm currently on vacation.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? As I might have mentioned before in my previous application, I really believe that the server is amazing and the time I spent away from it made me realize how much I missed it. I enjoyed helping people with their problems and now that I have the experience, I can help people with any problem, even if they confusing to solve. Back to mentioning my previous staff application, I live in a perfect time zone so if any member of the staff is not online, I will be able to help promptly.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I enjoyed my time as staff before I resigned. I found taking tickets about certain situations to be a fun challenge and betting the challenge to be an achievement unlocked. Seriously, I'm sure I could be better than I was before, and now that I know how to help I could promptly finish tickets leaving the people with happy smiles. As always, I will be unbiased and understand both sides before making judgments.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Some of you might know me but to the ones who don't, hi.
My name is DOVAHDEC but you can call me DOVA.
I spent days on the server and it helped me a lot with my communication skills.
But the cool thing that happened to me when I joined the server is that I have met a lot of people, some I consider friends. (CAT, TUNG, DANTHEPAN, REGRET, PHUNKY, MING, SHAV, SHAG, SISTER, ETC...).
XOXO.❤️
+1 Amazing guy had amazing sits/interactions with him im happy hes re apply for staff missed him as staff ngl

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Tungsten on Discord (Tungsten#7445) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied