Accepted DOVAHDEC'S Staff Application

DOVAHDEC

User
Nov 6, 2021
Your In-Game Name: DOVAHDEC

Steam Name: DOVAHDEC

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198838005500/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):
21 of age.

Your discord name/tag:
DOVAHDEC#6792

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers?
If yes, what for? Unfortunately twice. One for a misunderstood NLR and an RDM both were because I was new to the server and didn't understand the rules well.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2 consecutive weeks on the server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have. All of the information on the server has been very informative.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have. All of the information on the server has been very informative as mentioned above. As well as the staff commands and warn system.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I do. As much as I can.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately, I don't but I would like this server to be my first and to learn from the experience.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Yes, I have, from HotdogWater, KoreanJesus, Bruntwaffle, DanTehPan and Hawk.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, I haven't

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reason I want to become staff is that I find this community to be amazing and I wish to help it reach its fullest potential. If I become a staff member I will make sure old players and newcomers have an enjoyable time with the respect to the rules of course. I am determined to be active on the server and socials from the time you walk up to the time you sleep, with the difference to my timezone, of course, I will be active as long as you want and make sure to help you with any problems.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I believe that I would be a good asset to the team. I have good communication skills and as mentioned above, I could be active as late as possible if any of the staff members couldn't. From what I have seen so far in the sever is that patience is important when it comes to being in a set. I won't be biased and understand both sorties before taking judgment. I won't add but eliminate issues I find during my staff hours and hopeful, everyone has an enjoyable time.

What is your timezone?
Malaysia Time, Time zone in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (GMT+8) and Arabian Standard Time, Time zone in Saudi Arabia (GMT+3).
I currently live in Malaysia but I will be moving back to Saudi Arabia(it's my home) then returning once more.

What time of the day are you usually on?
1 am Malaysian time to 7 am.

Last edited:
+1 Very nice player, good time as well as an good application, timezone could be really helpful too.

+1

+Seen you around
+Lots of hours

+isn't a child
+Time zone we need
-App is meh
-Has some warns

-An interview would be appropriate.

+1 Known Dova for quite some time now he knows the rules very well and i think he will be a great Staff Member good luck <3

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Pear Sauce on discord (Pear#4325) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Shav on Discord (Shav#2573) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied