User
Oct 4, 2020
Your In-Game Name: DoX

Steam Name: DoX

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am currently 16

Your discord name/tag: DoX#7378

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?: Both my In-Game-Name and discord Username are the same yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes I have been banned from Atomic Network servers before it was all from RDM warns which are all old haven't been banned or warned since ancient history

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
Currently can't check my playtime right now to give you can exact amount but I'm gonna say no less than 3w and 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have completely read your rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have read up on the DRP Staff Information

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I always use my mic when I play any of the Atomic Network servers

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes I have staffed on other servers even ran my own server(On rust) and I have even been staff on Atomic Networks all of the experiences were nice I reached tmod on atomic rp

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Yes though this one wasn't necessarily like just yesterday this would've been when I was demoted but Unknown and as of yesterday Pandamaster the rest of the staff team I don't necessarily come into a lot of contact unless they are on the server and we see eachother in a sit or while Rp

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have experience with all 3 of these systems yes

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reason I want to be apart of the staff team is I didn't like my departure from the staff team as of late Jan 3rd I would like to re apply and if accepted work my up the staff team like originally planned this time without a demotion and while doing so focus on the Atomic Network servers and ensure there isn't any chaos or problems amongst the staff members or the players in any of the servers

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have previous staff experience and experience with running a server and I also have experience with SAM AWarn3 and BLogs which means none of the higher up staff have to sit there and babysit me they can instead handle other sits as you know sits do buildup so its best staff members aren't used babysitting tmods and instead doing their job getting shit done and making sure Atomic Network servers are fun and enjoyable for all

+/-
I knew you a bit from staff before and little before staff when I played. I wanna say neutral though due to I haven't seen you on at all since before, you are a great staff and did you're job well but I would recommend just being a little more active.

+/-
I might have seen you in the player list a couple of times, but I don't think we've ever really conversed in-game.

-1 Sorry my guy dont think your staff material, if this make you me wrong so be it.

+1
I was once in your situation and I really don't know the full extent of what you did, but I really did think you were good staff material, what Remmah said ^ Good to see you back in the community though man! Best Of Luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers 3 Days from this message being posted to schedule an interview.