Denied Dr Cash Staff Application

Dr Cash

User
Nov 9, 2022
Username: Dr Cash

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dr Cash

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199433365432/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Dr Cash#9224

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1. Warned by Angry Roomba, For a Class ||| Failrp during a Raid, Don't quite remember!
2.Warned by DoX, For a Class ||| Failrp during a raid, Didn't advert a pd raid Was a bit newer.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2D 1H 48M

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Ranges From 8am - 8PM or 24 Hours( don't ask)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Why do I want to be a part of your staff team? I Would be an exquisite addition to the staff team. I was always interested in staffing on a DarkRP server As it would be a great way to Connect with the community itself, As I first joined AtomicRP server 1 I Was instantly in love with the F4 UI, The Police voting, Mayor Voting and so much more. As I started playing on the server more and more each day I acknowledged the rules as I interacted with the staff team truly adequate Staff members couldn't Believe how Professional they were. The Staff team, The Server, and the Community truly made me feel at home, as this was the place I hope to make memories and connect with others. I hope I can make everyone acknowledge the rules and enjoy playing on AtomicRP servers. However, the Repeating rulebreakers to ruin one Gameplay and RP actions shall be punished with Whatever atomic rule guidelines have waiting for them

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I Going to list a few reasons why I should be accepted so everyone doesn't have to read a page of stuff!
1. I'm an Awesome Player, Most people you will meet get along with me nicely.
2. I read all the rules and acknowledged them carefully.
3. I've seen how staff deal with rulebreakers and how they punish them.
4. I'm known as a very quick learner.
I don't want to drag this out! Thank you for Taking the time to read this.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Wsp staff!

-1 You currently have 2 active warns from the past 48 hours of you posting this.
image.png

As much as this is a good application, this shows you aren't as compliant with the rules as you feel you may be, I feel like in the future you would be a good addition to the staff team but with this so far, it shows us that as much as you understand the rules, you fail to follow them.

-1 You break many rules I have many sits with you agree with mob and Rose

Last edited:
-1 Prove you can be more mature and not break any rules and reapply. Think that would be the best case as I agree with a lot of these points. Very valid.

Application Denied
Based on other staff member's testimony's here, we are dening your application this time around.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/