Denied Draganborn the L3GIT Staff Application

Draganborn the L3GIT

User
Oct 30, 2021
Username: Draganborn the L3GIT

◈ Your In-Game Name: Draganborn the L3G1T

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LIGMA_BALLS/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16 turning 17 on 31. of may

Your Discord (with tag): Draganborn (Extra anxiety)#6460

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one NLR brake (Class II) and one false racism (Class V) ban for one day

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 1d 14h 15min Might change because I might play later

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Yes on a small local server in Croatia and Bosnia
I had the rank of Co-owner
We have no more contacts we shut down the server and deleted the discord server too in December of 2020

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CET (Croatia, Zagreb)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It varies I can't really tell you exactly

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To give back to the community that has given me so many hours of entertainment and happy memories.
And to give the player base an overall better experience.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? 1. I am very active
2. I can speak 4 languages (Croatan, German, English, and Ukrainian)
3. I want to give back to the community as stated previously
4. I want to help the staff team by taking some weight off their shoulders

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Henceforth I am applying for staff hope this application meets the requirement for a +1 from the Reeder

And have a nice rest of your day

+1
Has dedication within the server
Active
The app is eh. But after all encounters I had with you. I think you're worth a shot.

+1 Guy seems chill form all the times ive met him in game app is meh but i think he at least should get a interview

-1 cool guy but it needs more effort and you speaking a differant laguage dosent matter because its a english only server

+/- tungsten likes the app but for me I just don't see the effort in the app at hand

+/- great dude, plays the game heaps and knows the rules, but the app kinds a little more effort. deservers a chance tho

+1 Good guy, all interactions are good and always see him on, but the application can be worked on a little

+1
If he had a lot of time in to the server so he would know what to do with people who disobeyed servers law.

-1 cool guy but it needs more effort and you speaking a differant laguage dosent matter because its a english only server
This is not true at all there are plenty of instances where speaking other languages helps.

Anyway Its a short app but he knows the rules well +1

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.