Warning Server: Atomic RP
Warning Reasgon: RDM (Class III)
Warning Date : 24/03/2022 19:05:39
Tbh i dont remember anything about this

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6d 7h 51m Currently

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Most of the day in summer After 4-9 on school days

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
1 A Great Passion For The Game: I have a deep love for Garry's Mod and love playing on these servers, being part of the staff would allow me to contribute to the community solving problems and committing to the servers growth in the long run.

2 Helping Others: As a former Rust server Owner I have accumulated a great love for helping others solve problems. I can resolve issues, answer questions, and create a environment that is positive for everyone.

3 Contributing to the Server's Success: Selecting me would benefit the server by Maintaining server stability, enforcing server rules, and ensuring fair play and an enjoyable experience for all players. This contributes to long term success of the server and its community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

1 Problem-Solving Abilities: As a active Garry's Mod player and former Rust server Owner I have the abilities to help resolve issues, answer questions, and enforcing rules.

2 Communication Skills: Professionalism runs in me when it comes to staffing/administrating a server. I can remain calm when under pressure, and effectively communicate in challenging situations.
3 Going Above and Beyond: I always go above and beyond to improve the server experience for all players.I frequently participate in the community, quickly responding to questions and problems. I seek feedback and aim for personal growth with the goal to better serve the community. I intend to produce a phenomenal server experience that surpasses players' expectations by investing extra time and effort.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Age: 15

Playtime (Garry's Mod Over All) 379 hrs

Ive played Rust for a long time managing community and making demos/montages and editing movies for others

Last edited:
-/+
Not a lot of effort, but I like where your going with this application.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.