Denied (DRP) Staff Application

⚡Spooky Beatz⚡

User
Oct 12, 2021
Your In-Game Name: ⚡Casanova⚡

Steam Name:⚡Spooky Beatz⚡(Will Change back to Casanova after Halloween)

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bestpone/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 19

Your discord name/tag: Shadowbeatz#2830

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP: No but will change it if needed

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for: I do not think so since i have not played on this server for a couple months i just came back on it yesterday.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 5M

Have you read up on our rules fully: Yes i have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums: Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis: Of course

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) I do not

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? There really isnt much staff on during the morning due to work and other importants things they need to attend to.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because i think i can be a Great Addition to helping other players with their complaints and reports faster than one staff member doing all of them 1 at a time.

What is your timezone? PST

What time of the day are you usually on? Late of ngiht During the AM's and The morning Varying from 8 AM-7 PM But mostly during the late nights but i have no problem doing the day aswell.

What am i lacking speciffically that i can fix Playime is 1 day so thats over 24 hours
Going into more detail about
Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Applications with this length tend to get denied, I recommend going for ~1-2 paragraphs per

Also you can't do much about play time other than playing more

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.