Oct 13, 2021
EDIT AGAIN

Your In-Game Name: Void_WhatVoid

Steam Name: Void_WhatVoid

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jbernard136/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older) :07/25/2005

Your discord name/tag: Void_Pancake#2413

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? I have not but I did on a different server for no reason listed.

If yes, what for?

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d10h going on

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I read all and when I and in rp people try to say I’m wrong even tho I read all of them

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes and I try to read the commands every time I play.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes always no matter what sometimes I don’t if I’m afk I’ll tell you if I am if I don’t speak

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers(Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no not really but I did in a discord server with more then 6000 members

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No I have not

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Well I want to be apart of this team to work on my leadership skills and know how to contain a situation i just want to expand my knowledge on DRP

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? You should be asking yourself why you are accepting me but you guys and girl should because I can provide a lot of help if need but I don’t like writing but I do better if I talk to said per

What is your timezone? Moncton time UTC/GMT -3hours

What time of the day are you usually on? 5pm-2am anytime between that

I would not use my role or mod for any advantage if i am rping i wont use my staff for power but simply report if i was a normal player

In prior situations if I don’t know what I’m doing I will get a staff of higher rank to assist me with said situation and I don’t tolerate with verbal abuse but i know how to control my self and not to side with one person but simply get assist on situations

if you need me on I’m on until 5-11:30 if that I might be on later on in the night

I can provide with joyfullness to staff and people of the game I’m very positive about people but if you hate me I have no reason to hate you idc if you doxed me I’ll still treat you with respect

Last edited:
-1 Hi, First thing first I never seen you... Your application need more effort and Grammatically,need improvement :p
Have a good Day/Night :)

Podji

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me or Unknown with questions/concerns.​

Rip i applied for fun didnt care really
Take this L for wasting your time\
lmao looks like you just killed your chance at getting accepted in the future as well. Trust me, you wasted a lot more time writing it out than he did denying you. But you certainly wasted the staff who actually took the time to read your apps time. Super cool thing to do, prick.

lmao looks like you just killed your chance at getting accepted in the future as well. Trust me, you wasted a lot more time writing it out than he did denying you. But you certainly wasted the staff who actually took the time to read your apps time. Super cool thing to do, prick.
I was in school doing this application