Denied (DRP) staff applications

xty_vapezx

User
Dec 28, 2020
Your In-Game Name: xty_vapezx

Steam Name: t_diddy10

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302548455/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: the_bloody_og18#3297

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no ive never been warned/kicked/banned

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1d 14h 35m and ive been on the sever for a week

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i have and i respect the rules that are in place

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes and i like the rules alot i can follow all of them

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes im on it all the time talking and helping new players out

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) yes i was a co owner of a sever for 5 years

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no ive never heard of those before bc the old sever didn't have them

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? i want to become part of the team bc i feel like my skills and experiences have prepared me to be a considerable to force the rules

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? honestly i possess all the skills and experience that your looking for im pretty confident that i am the best candidate for the job role its not just my background in the servers i played on but also my ppl skills which will applicable in this position

Alot of your answers are vague, or too short for me. I personally would like a bit more explanation, especially on your experience in other servers...
For now I gotta leave a negative review

Lack of detail in various answers.
Terrible punctuation and formatting.

Extremely low effort put into application overall.

Vague previous experience.

Also, for being someone who claims to have co-owned a GMOD community for five years, you have no clue what bLogs, or aWarn is? I understand if maybe your server was older, but anyone with more than a year of administrating or moderation experience on garry's mod would likely know what one of them are.

I think you could try much, much harder on the next application you produce. For being twenty years old, with such claimed experience, you could not have put more than an ounce of effort into this.

Although the application was not very good, I still believe that you could make a good name for yourself, and consider re-applying in the future.

-1 Very weak application and I havent seen you around much if at all in the server. I suggest putting more effort into the application and getting yourself out there and involved more in the server

-1 Sooooo yeah.. seems to me like your app was done very poorly and it looks like it was rushed. And I Agree with LeFleur, You were a co-owner of a G-mod server for 5 years and don't know what Awarn3 OR Blogs is?!?!? Kind of weird if you ask me... unless it was a really, REALLY old server... Anyways we are looking for people that are dedicated to the server and that are ready to be faced with sits/problems here, and also being able to handle them professionally and with full respect, And with this Application it does not seem to me that way at all. Even though I really like you as a player, I really do not like how you rushed and how informal this Application is. You could have at least put some effort into Punctuation, Capitalization AND Grammar... But yeah bro, wish you the best with your app!!!

Last edited:
Application Denied
You may reapply for staff on an Atomic Networks server in 2 weeks.