Accepted Dryeyes Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryeyes

User
Jul 29, 2022
Username: Dryeyes

◈ Your In-Game Name: Dryeyes

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991086913/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Dryeyes#0969

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One of my warns was from 23/07/2022 and it was for RDM me and my friend were Doritos then someone walked into the bullets and got crossfired.
The second ticket is on 24/07/2022 and it was for Fail basing it was my first time duping my base and one of my doors glitched and were no collide.
The other warns are from when I started the server and I didn't learn the rules yet.

4A5BA287A7352F583B41EB86A97D9B5EE19ACE60

How much playtime do you have on the server? I currently 1W 1D 23H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central daylight time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10am - 12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Because there is not many staff on AtomicRP and I have played Garry's mod for over 5 years on different accounts and I would want to be a part of the staff team because I think it would be a good learning experience for me to work with groups and I think that some of the people that play this server tend to be rude and lots break rules and make the experience worse for others because in my experience of playing people are very rude and break the rules a lot and no admins are there to help so I hope that I can at least help to solve problems like that

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it would be good because I have read over the rules many times and have a pretty good understanding I know that I have had quite a bit of warns in the past because of not understanding the rules but now that I do I would benefit the server more and I have been very nice to new players to help show them the best ways to make money to donating a lot ( around 4 - 5 million) and i have lots of playtime and I am on very frequently and active on the discord too I have good intentions and hope to help the low staff problem and make other players experience more fair and fun and I am very good at listening during sits etc. And even I think that I am pretty mature about situations and on my other application was very rushed and I have took my time on this application and I just hope I get to be on the staff team thanks for taking your time to read my application and have a good day or night

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like to bike ride and go swimming I like to spend time with my brother and I used to play rust a ton (1,200 hours+) I am trying to get back into playing it also I like to play mortal Kombat and COD cold war and warzone And again I hope to be on the staff team and have a good day or night ❤️

+1 good playtime and good responses to questions. Effort shown in application.

+1
  • Took feedback positively
  • Nice application
  • Good playtime
Overall: Would like to see an interview!

Accepted for Interview
Contact nate<3#4251 on Discord to schedule your interview within the next 3 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.