Duhhorn ツ

User
Jul 12, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Duhhorn

Steam Name: Duhhorn

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Duhhorn

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

I've been warned once for RDM yesterday

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

1 day and 20 ish hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yessir

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yessir

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yessir

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Not at the moment

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

The community inside of AtomicRP is one of the funnest I've been apart of so far. It is nice and supportive of other players, and don't take the game too seriously in my experience. I would like to help keep the community this way by dealing the occasional MRDMer, and helping people realize their mistakes. I overall just want this community to stay healthy and supportive of each other and keep the gameplay fun and as easily playable as possible.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Due to me still being in school and it being summer at the moment, I am able to stay up longer than some may can, and can solve issues late at night if no one else can. I can also put in the necessary hours and more because of this reason as well. I can also be patient with people and am willing to help them even if they're not in the greatest of moods, and it is hard to get me angry at someone. I'm used to people minging and will try and handle them as efficiently as possible without them being able to cause as much damage as they would normally, and not give them the reaction they're hoping for. I want this server to succeed, and for the community to have a fun experience with each other without too much of a hassle of worrying about rule breakers, and for them to learn from their mistakes if they make them. I'm willing to learn everything that goes into being a staff, and am eager to see what staffing is like inside of a server.

What is your timezone?
US Mountain time

-1 / +1
Still new, I have not seen you. your app is pretty short and unprofessional. The explanations are not bad

updating to +1 I have seen you several times this week and have had no bad interactions.

Last edited:
+1 At first your app seemed kind of poor but after I read the last paragraph it makes it seem you do care and really wanna put in effort the to help out the server and the community. There is one problem still and that's the low hours, because of the low hours none of the staff really know you and we would like to get to know you before actually give you a +1. That's why I had to give you a +/-, but I wish you the best of luck.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I talked to you today and you seem like a very nice guy so I changed my +/- to a +1 because you have a good reason to be accepted and have all the requirements to be accepted.

Last edited:
You aren't known in the community and I haven't had any interactions with you that left an impression sorry but today its gunna be a

-1/1 I talked to him in game he's pretty nice. I'm not sure why people are complaining he's young when he literally meets the age requirement. We have other staff that are also 15. You should definitely put in some more work into the app cuz you seem like you would a good fit. If you put more work into it later on I will definitely give you a +1. Also get to know the staff more because your a deserving person that more people need to meet. Good luck dude!

Last edited:
+1 commited rdm already and staff app next day requires some real nerves of steel. Its important to have done so before because you figure out some of the reasons why people rdm, however i do worry that you may get bored and move on as many do, be carefull of burnout as you talked about alot of hours working.

That said i dont think people are giving you a fair shake about your age, you had the patience to follow the template.

What you learn now will have be applicable to life, and remember have fun its a game after all.

+/-

Fairley young and has the minimum hours. The application, however, was very nice.
As stated in Bananaman's reply, it does seem that you really care for the server.

+1 my opinion may not be as important, but i think he deserves a chance at an interview, he needs a fair chance, like i got on my first application. Duhhorn is a really nice guy. I truly think that, he would be a good fit for a mod

-1 short app i know you meet the playtime requirements but ive rarely seen you on

+/- Don't really know you but your app is alright and I would be willing to give you a shot.