Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Verdefrmhae#1343

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2day 1hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed for, Light RP,BedrockRP. i was a co-owner/dev for light RP, for about 4 months till we shunt down the server due to funds and BedRockRP i was a mod for only 2 months, because i had school work to do. I didnt have much time to play as much as i did before. 2-4 Years ago it was a fun experience and id like to do it again. i just enjoy helping people it gives this feeling n i would like to help as many people as i can. i would wanna get to know the staff team they seem chill/fun to talk too. i dont have any contacts from any community's (3k hours)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT+10

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12pm-4am With breaks 30m maybe hour breaks

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'd like to help AtomicRP With staffing ive seen maybe 1-2 staff on "Atomic RP 2" and people just like to troll,rdm,rda,hate speech to other players and i will not tolerate it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? you guys should accept me because, as said before "AtomicRP With staffing ive seen maybe 1-2 staff on "Atomic RP 2" and people just like to troll,rdm,rda,hate speech to other players and i will not tolerate it." id like to make the community less toxic as i can and as fun experience to others as i can make it. i would love to see the community grow even bigger as it is right now.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Other things you should know is im a genuine nice guy if you get to know me, i like the help others its just enjoying seeing others happy, i like the help as much as i can in my free time. Thank you @Doc for the advise.i tried to write as much as i could. some of my hobby's are gaming,streaming,football,basketball pretty much all the sports.

Last edited:
+/- edit the big 2 questions and include some more info, seeing as we don't know you, you're damaging yourself by writing so little.

After edit +1 np lets just interview them, good experience

Last edited:
+/- edit the big 2 questions and include some more info, seeing as we don't know you, you're damaging yourself by writing so little.
I tried to write as much as i could i added a little bit to what you said ( 2 big questions) and i even added more onto the optional one too! Thank you

+/-, Would be fine with getting to the interview stage as it seems as though you are genuine in your ways though text can portray one’s tone quite brutally.

Positives:
- Previous experience
- No warnings
Negatives:
- Poor grammar
- Not a whole lot of information
- Used the same text in two lines on the app
Other:
I personally am not a fan of the application. However, being that you have prior experience and hold yourself pretty well, I believe you at least deserve an interview. As Saul said, text isn't really a good way to actually get to know someone, so I hope you prepare for it if given the chance.
Overall: 0 (+/-)